Pubs reopening June 29th

Oh if I type m8 on the internet then I'm not Irish even though I'm living here over 40 years and my kids are fluent Irish speakers?
This from a prick who knocks Ireland and Irish culture every chance he gets?
Póg mo thóin m8.

Am I sure?
7d66yDmJCEsaYvECtW4z01KRgV-GJkiulwp1zvcWL0I.jpg

a4c0vgv8hmy21.jpg
🤔
Can't post without insults can you?
"Knock Ireland and Irish culture every chance I get". Show clear evidence of this or stop trying to cover up your shallow arguments with insults and incorrect observations about me.
You are full of wind and nothing more as shown by you not debating my original point which referred to Ireland and not Spain, Germany or anywhere else! 😏

P.S. Nothing in your pathetic photos to show the time of day.

Last edited:
🤔
Can't post without insults can you?
"Knock Ireland and Irish culture every chance I get". Show clear evidence of this or stop trying to cover up your shallow arguments with insults and incorrect observations about me.
You are full of wind and nothing more! 😏

P.S. Nothing in your pathetic photos to show the time of day.
It's a vending machine you thick prick. I've seen them in parking lots and youth hostel lobbies. Both open 24 hours.

Going on about the poor Irish and their drink affliction?
Gowanyalanger

It's a vending machine you thick prick. I've seen them in parking lots and youth hostel lobbies. Both open 24 hours.

Going on about the poor Irish and their drink affliction?
Gowanyalanger
🤔
I'm aware they're vending machines which aren't always available though. Insults again for a change.
Anyway, if you don't wish to debate about Ireland then there is no point continuing.
Ireland hasn't had a heavy drinking problem for a long time?
"There's none so blind as those who will not see". 😏
Over and out!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

6th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼