2022 Premier Senior Hurling

I'm guessing its Guiheen & Prendagast,maybe Donal Murphy too it could be,hes out in Cloughduv right
Any of the three would be a great addition, they'd command a lot of respect.
Heard there might be a couple of the crew from the minors a couple of years ago step up, only goss though nothing concrete.
The club itself is in a bit of a mess by all accounts, not that we can say much ourselves at the moment 😀.
Any Piarsaigh's boys on here able to confirm??

Ther
But where is the actual official boundary line between Bishopstown and The Barrs - you being an expert on all things Barrs surely you know. Bear in mind these boundaries would have existed long long before there was ever a roundabout even thought of out in Wilton.
There are no official boundaries in the city, sure like where does Nemo territory end and Barrs territotlry start on the other side? years ago before Wilton parish was formed all those houses around Summerstown were part of Glasheen which has always been Barrs territory. I had relatives living out there and they confirmed this for me yesterday. When Wilton parish was formed those fcukers in the Town saw an opportunity and tried to claim it. Way back when, in my view the boundary is at the Bishopstown Garda station, there was vast swathes of fields between there and Glasheen where the hospital and shopping centre now are.

Last edited:
Any of the three would be a great addition, they'd command a lot of respect.
Heard there might be a couple of the crew from the minors a couple of years ago step up, only goss though nothing concrete.
The club itself is in a bit of a mess by all accounts, not that we can say much ourselves at the moment 😀.
Any Piarsaigh's boys on here able to confirm??
We’ve all been there, really hope they sort themselves out and get back Senior

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom (The Bear) O Mahony Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

13th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼