• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The joint up leagues have to come in. The divisions aren’t functioning properly. Rebel og seems to work well with west, east, north and mid regions. Can’t see why the concept wouldn’t work at adult level

What is happening with next years premier junior sides in terms of league games. Do they stay within the divisions or are they to move up to a county league?
Would think the county leagues will go to 6 divisions of 10 teams, dunno how they’ll divide up the current standings though with only 3 league divisions in county football at the moment

What is happening with next years premier junior sides in terms of league games. Do they stay within the divisions or are they to move up to a county league?
County leagues
Would think the county leagues will go to 6 divisions of 10 teams, dunno how they’ll divide up the current standings though with only 3 league divisions in county football at the moment
They ran the football leagues last year to include the new premier junior teams next year, it’ll be divisions 1-6 I think. Last year they did 1A 1B 2A etc. think the ultimate plan is to have open county leagues from junior A up

I like the idea and think it will be a breathe of fresh air into Junior football in Cork.

But can see how it's not floating well with the divisional boards, it's basically the first stepping stone towards a cork county championship at junior level which will eventually see the divisional boards disbanding

Divisional Boards are resistant to all change as it’s a dilution of their power

I think divisional setups at underage are better than the Rebel Og setup and Premier competitions at a county level

Division boards are a disgrace. Going completely against the grain all the time.
Old dinosaurs still making the decisions and just wannabe clones of Frank.
Example, off topic but many will understand, Junior Hurling final in Avondhu fixed for Sunday at 2pm. Cork senior hurling final on at 4. Reason it can't be played on the Saturday as there is no pitch available.
In all honesty I have never heard such a lame excuse.
Plenty venues available that I know would love to have it.
At VERY worst play it under lights on Sunday evening.
Even at that there is no rush with it as no munster involved from a cork point of view.
As well as that Charleville were made play the Junior Football final in the division a few days after hurling championship.
Buttevent won and not playing in the County for 4 to 5 weeks. What was the rush?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼