2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Kid
I don’t see that happening I would see it as a plus because a lot of your players have already played in big games and sometimes the carefree attitude which comes with youth has a positive impact.
Yeah maybe some mistakes sometimes happen with a young team but they are seriously good athletes on both teams. I won’t be at home to get to the game but I would love to be at it.
Especially if I was sitting next to Soundy and the great TODT proudly wearing their Glen Jerseys wondering who the fuck I am gonna shout for here 😂
I will be hoping for a great game as a neutral but I am hopeful the Barr’s won because I want R&B hungover for a week and come to terms with his respect for the magpie. 1983 kid only came up senior in 78 😎
For those older please try if younger the Irish examiner opportunity to watch the game ( outstanding coverage all year) and for those on the fence about going just make a family day out of it because you will get more memories of a day like this than any concert which would cost you 4 times more and yeah different but this is our identity and entertainment at our own very best.
I am gonna go with Blue Babes on this one after watching the games back again because when they transition from defense to winning a ruck etc they are very fast and athletic and that’s a lot of frees coming Imo and maybe goals . Rockies are more direct and very dangerous in this aspect also and I just feel this game itself is perfect for the Barr’s in they will just have legs and maybe scores 3-4 goals.
TODT 🤷‍♂️

I'm hopeful that it'll be a dry day and that there'll be 15,000+ down there. It'd be great sitting in a match and not caring who wins but I usually end up preferring if one team succeeded due to some bad call or bad luck befalling them on the day.

As I said previously, I don't think anyone outside of Blackrock interested in Cork club hurling could begrudge the Barrs if they do win it, a bit like there shouldn't be anyone (apart from whoever we eventually meet in a final) that could begrudge Cork winning the All Ireland whenever we eventually do. Fingers crossed the latter anyway will be sooner rather than later.

Still think The Rockies will just squeak this one but can't see more than a puc of a ball in it either way at this stage.

TODT 🤷‍♂️

I'm hopeful that it'll be a dry day and that there'll be 15,000+ down there. It'd be great sitting in a match and not caring who wins but I usually end up preferring if one team succeeded due to some bad call or bad luck befalling them on the day.

As I said previously, I don't think anyone outside of Blackrock interested in Cork club hurling could begrudge the Barrs if they do win it, a bit like there shouldn't be anyone (apart from whoever we eventually meet in a final) that could begrudge Cork winning the All Ireland whenever we eventually do. Fingers crossed the latter anyway will be sooner rather than later.

Still think The Rockies will just squeak this one but can't see more than a puc of a ball in it either way at this stage.
The Barrs wont get away with the 15 minute fade out they had v newtown,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼