• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cullen
Kilmurry
Urhan
Buttevant
Kinsale could be a dark horse on that side of the draw. I fancy Cullen because of cobhs involvement with the hurling and also because of how handy duhallow was for cullen they would have been looking at the county as a possible goal. I agree with kilmurry aswell, but I think the absence of joe Ryan will be huge however they should still have to much for James’s. However as I said above kinsale are a good footballing side and showcased that against hassig. They’ll want to go to premier junior as county champions and I believe they’ve all the tools to possible do that. Urhan are really tough though and have bobbie o dwyer the cork 20 manager over them so they’ll be will drilled. My game of the round!!. And I think Buttevant should have to much for st Michaels. Although I’ve heard Buttevant are missing a few from game vs charliville as they’ve gone travelling. Think Buttevant should get by them though. Cullen by 6. Kilmurry by 5. Kinsale by 2. Buttevant by 7+. Thoughts

Is there any truth on the push back from divisional boards on the new junior league formats for 2023?

New proposed leagues below:
JUNIOR LEAGUES

FOOTBALL: Group A: Avondhu, Duhallow; Group B: Muskerry, Seandún; Group C: Carbery, Beara; Group D: Imokilly, Carrigdhoun.

Group C is already in place but would require a lot of co operation between the different boards which won't happen.

Muskerry board used to give out mad years ago about teams being involved in the old county league competitions for junior teams.

Is there any truth on the push back from divisional boards on the new junior league formats for 2023?

New proposed leagues below:
JUNIOR LEAGUES

FOOTBALL: Group A: Avondhu, Duhallow; Group B: Muskerry, Seandún; Group C: Carbery, Beara; Group D: Imokilly, Carrigdhoun.
I think there is a lack of trust there.
The County Boards don't agree with some of the Divisional structures.
And the Divisional Boards definitely don't trust the County Board.

The County Boards are setting this up perfectly as 4 Regions down the road.

I just heard yesterday that there was a big push back from divisional boards and county board won't be meeting to review till 2023.

If true it's a bit of a joke, junior teams will be starting training with no schedule or idea on what league they'll be playing in.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

8th May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼