• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Muskerry semi final on at the moment, half time:
Ballinora 2-9 Inniscarra 0-6

Ballinora reasonably in control.
I see Shane Kingston fullforward for them. I thought he was a back? I know it's not uncommon for intercounty defenders to play forward at club but strange at that level

One of those lads who can affect the game wherever he plays to be honest, utilised more as a forward this year but moves around a good bit. Finished up Ballinora 4-14 Inniscarra 2-9

Muskerry semi final:
Grenagh 1-16 Eire Og 1-11

Grenagh we’re actually behind most of the game, got a goal late on to lead 1-13 to 1-11 and then added 3 points with time pretty much up, Ballinora-Grenagh final for a county semi final place.

Elsewhere Erin’s Own beat Cobh 4-12 to 2-9 to win east Cork and Valleys beat Ballymartle 0-16 to 0-14 to win the south east, county taking shape now, city final and Carbery quarters tomorrow.

One of those lads who can affect the game wherever he plays to be honest, utilised more as a forward this year but moves around a good bit. Finished up Ballinora 4-14 Inniscarra 2-9

He's a class player that lad. I was surprised he wasn't a Cork u20 hurler this year.

That’s a fair clipping Clonakilty gave St Mary’s. And I would rate Mary’s as a solid junior a hurling team. Are Clonakilty very strong do people know?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

The Ricky Lynch Band

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼