2022 Senior A hurling

Only got to see the stream highlights. How did Dalton/The Roche brothers do from a cork senior perspective.

Also is it Joe millerick that's part of the TG4 Underdogs team?

Went to Pairc Ui Chaoimh Saturday evening

Just a quick comment on the first game which was entertaining and Castlemartyr are a fine team.

The second match I always felt Fr O Neills were comfortable enough and when they put the foot down in the final quarter they showed they are further down the line in their development than Bride Rovers.

O Neills are very solid defensively.
Sean O Connor full back , Ger Millerick and in particular Daniel Harrington at center back had fine games.

I dont think the O Neills attack played brilliantly but they still scored 1-24.

If Dalton and Dunne fire for the final it would be hard for Courceys

The final should be a great battle on the 9th of October

What’s the verdict on the game this coming Sunday? Will Courceys rattle O Neills or will it be as one sided as the betting suggests?
Hard to see past o neills by 10 at least. Think they will have a lot more freedom to play here than the semi and still won that in easy enough fashion

Everyone expecting Fr O' Neills here? While not wrting Courcies off, I think O Neills are much stronger. Courcies met a poor Fermoy team in the Semi, just stumbled over Ballyhea but did come through a tough group with Fr O Neills in there too. Mightn't be as one sided

Courceys have an ability to grind out games and bring teams to their level. This one might be a step too far though I think, especially on a pitch like the Pairc. If it was on in a tighter pitch with heavier surface it would probably suit Courceys a bit more. You'd imagine O'Neills should have the slicker hurling in this one and get the scores to see them through

Everyone expecting Fr O' Neills here? While not wrting Courcies off, I think O Neills are much stronger. Courcies met a poor Fermoy team in the Semi, just stumbled over Ballyhea but did come through a tough group with Fr O Neills in there too. Mightn't be as one sided
I saw them v Fermoy and you are dead right.Fermoy were very poor
O Neills should win this pulling up

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼