The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Rio said the same last night. Also made the point if he wasn't match fit he needed to play to get match fit.

I get you want to give players a chance to compete and that's fine if say you're deciding between the likes of Cole and Sherigham back in the day. They both had different qualities to add but you could make a case for either.

There is no case for Mctominay over Casimero.

1. Casimero sees this as a LA Galaxy type of move and trains accordingly.

2. ETH never wanted him so refuses to play him to send the yanks a message.

That'd be my guess. Could be either or both.
I was wondering the latter myself yesterday. The next couple of weeks will tell a lot. Doubt Casemiro would be phoning it in with the World Cup starting in just over a month.

Ah lads that's fucking mental.

1) you don't win 5 CLs being a lazy fucker.

2) Like any other manager ETH will be judged on results. Better players generally mean better results. Casimero is so far ahead of McTominay it's not even a contest. It'd be like Maguire trying to outrun Usain Bolt.

I think Van de Vart kinda nailed it tbh.

Ah lads that's fucking mental.

1) you don't win 5 CLs being a lazy fucker.

2) Like any other manager ETH will be judged on results. Better players generally mean better results. Casimero is so far ahead of McTominay it's not even a contest. It'd be like Maguire trying to outrun Usain Bolt.

I think Van de Vart kinda nailed it tbh.
Ah ya I'd say you're right. Can't get over not bringing him on at half time though. Or even 30mins in!

Ah ya I'd say you're right. Can't get over not bringing him on at half time though. Or even 30mins in!
I was watching the game with.my old man. He's not usually one for getting that excited about it but he was practically seething at the TV for ETH to make some changes after 15 minutes

I think City would have beaten United yesterday no matter what team was selected but FFS Mctominay and Rsshford over Cas and Ron.

Fuck right off with that shit

I was watching the game with.my old man. He's not usually one for getting that excited about it but he was practically seething at the TV for ETH to make some changes after 15 minutes

I think City would have beaten United yesterday no matter what team was selected but FFS Mctominay and Rsshford over Cas and Ron.

Fuck right off with that shit
The statement of not playing CR7 "out of respect for his career" reads to me like CR7 pulled the Do You Know Who The Fuck I Am card.

Either that or he has no respect for the rest of the panel's career (by inference).

If the former is true and they threw TSO under the bus for Carlton, this doesn't bode well for the wish.com Walter White

The statement of not playing CR7 "out of respect for his career" reads to me like CR7 pulled the Do You Know Who The Fuck I Am card.

Either that or he has no respect for the rest of the panel's career (by inference).

If the former is true and they threw TSO under the bus for Carlton, this doesn't bode well for the wish.com Walter White
Era I think it was you who said players talk mostly shite in interviews after a game a few days ago

Ditto managers. Especially in a game you've had your arse kicked

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

26th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Frankie Boyle: Lap of Shame

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼