Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Don't forget all those totally full trust me comrade warehouses that went up in flames before the war.
Uncivil servant Ivan: "Where is all the equipment that you got millions of rubles for?.................

General Korruptski: "It is all in the warehouse, safely stored away,I swear".........................

Uncivil servant Ivan: "I will visit warehouse Monday to check"..............

General Korruptski: "Can I borrow your lighter as I need to have a big smoke on way home to my dasha".........................

A mere bump in the road my little feather weight. I gather it was just a fraction of a garrison and they held out for weeks despite being severely outnumbered. It’s no secret the combined forces of the militias, the Wagner & Chechen lads, supported by a distant Russian artillery are thin on the ground in places of lesser importance. Wherever the Ukrainians come up against appropriate Russian forces they get annihilated. Loss of life on this scale is a tragedy for both sides and is not something I’d want to bluster about. Still, for the Russian side help in on the way (300k of them).

Can someone throw up the inevitable pic of Baghdad Bob now? THK, when he isn’t littering the gaf with obscenities, is a master of boring convention, and I wouldn’t want to disappoint him. Slava Cocaine…
No need m8.
Youve already pwned yourself into oblivion.
This gif is more accurate for where you're at
giphy.webp

:lol!:

Putin's spox admits the Kremlin doesn't actually know how much of Kherson and Zaporizhzia regions it is annexing as Ukraine's forces continue to win back new "Russian" territory.

Dmitry Peskov says Russia will "continue to consult with the population."

Russia: these are the new borders of the state, any attack on them will be treated as attack on sovereign Russia

Also Russia: we don't actually know what our new borders now are:lol!:

This isn't the first time even senior Russian officials have had to admit they don't really know what Putin wants.

It was even a problem in peace talks: Russia's delegation would demand "denazification," then admit when Ukraine pressed for details, they had no idea what it meant.

No need m8.
Youve already pwned yourself into oblivion.
This gif is more accurate for where you're at
giphy.webp

:lol!:

I would not laugh at him. Denial is one of the steps for accepting greave ;)

So apparently, the VDV, Rosgavardia, Wagner, Russian Marines are NOT Russian elite forces. Oops sorry, were elite Russian forces as those mostly ceased to exist.

And Chechen tiktok warriors only suitable to butcher civilians and spread terror are the hope for Russia. My oh my. Btw. Wagner bastards are so good they have to recruit criminals from prisons to replenish losses LOL

Poor Russians were heavily outnumbered and that is why they left so much equipment behind when running away :love:

I would not laugh at him. Denial is one of the steps for accepting greave ;)

So apparently, the VDV, Rosgavardia, Wagner, Russian Marines are NOT Russian elite forces. Oops sorry, were elite Russian forces as those mostly ceased to exist.

And Chechen tiktok warriors only suitable to butcher civilians and spread terror are the hope for Russia. My oh my. Btw. Wagner bastards are so good they have to recruit criminals from prisons to replenish losses LOL

Poor Russians were heavily outnumbered and that is why they left so much equipment behind when running away :love:
So Catcha, which region is likely to be next for the Ukrainians to re-take? Zelensky seemed to suggest another success would follow quickly

The post earlier about the state of play for the Russians vs the Ukrainians based on the equipment they have is very interesting

So Catcha, which region is likely to be next for the Ukrainians to re-take? Zelensky seemed to suggest another success would follow quickly

The post earlier about the state of play for the Russians vs the Ukrainians based on the equipment they have is very interesting
Check our comments previous two pages. We are having popcorn ready and waiting :)

janey mac, I hadn’t realized just how badly things were going for Ukraine.

Top independent geopolitical analysis from Brian Berletic. Such a pleasure to listen to someone who really knows what he is talking about.

YOU decide ……

Mikhail Khodorkovsky seems to read Putin well.

He says he won't use nuclear weapons for now as he has mobilised but would not rule it out if he loses the war

US is ramping up the warnings

300,000 badly trained, badly equipped with low morale is just cannon fodder

Mikhail Khodorkovsky seems to read Putin well.

He says he won't use nuclear weapons for now as he has mobilised but would not rule it out if he loses the war

US is ramping up the warnings

300,000 badly trained, badly equipped with low morale is just cannon fodder
His neighbours would freak out.

The U.S. and NATO would take out the black Sea fleet and every Russian soldier in this war in an afternoon.

The Oligarchs want to be in their chalets in the Alps or in Cannes and not pissing around Russia with poverty and the stench of death in the air.

Putin is terrified and focked either way.

He might do some nuclear missile test in the Black Sea to prove that he is still a hardman but ultimately it is unlikely to happen.

Nuke the places that he has just annexed and after getting 164% of the vote?

Attachments

• 1664817560922.png
    1664817560922.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 4
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Fireside Folk

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼