Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

If UAF gets to Chaplynka, that also means cutting off the whole grouping in Kherson and cutting Crimea from the fresh water. I m unsure if they would risk sending HIMARS with new projectiles from Uncle Sam to the East bank. Just guessing.

Excuse my lousy drawing. Yellow is what tactical maps shows. The green circles are potential crossing points to establish landing, green arrow would be Mariupol direction. If UAF gets in there, there is almost no Russian presence:
View attachment 15563

Vlad has a headache, defend Luhansk or defend Kherson region? They have no means to do both at the same time. There were reports on massive echelons moving from Kerch bridge direction towards Kherson.

and apart from other new weapons. France is sending more Ceasars and new HIMARS are on the way.

edit: UAF was training sea landings in the UK and Poland. I'd say it was not sea they were training the crossing of ;)
We will see the fruits of the US 82nd airborne training in Poland fairly soon, get the popcorn.

We will see the fruits of the US 82nd airborne training in Poland fairly soon, get the popcorn.

Indeed, I stopped posting the military updates, to have more fun later. I have some prosecco chilling already in my fridge :)
ach and check this one out:

harpoons are ready for some time already

and the weather does not help in running away (russian source):

Polish anti-dron systems allegedly already deployed in Ukraine (same as Israeli, Israel officially does not send any weapons to Ukraine, they send it to Poland to send it to Ukraine)

There is so much happening, that I would totally flood the thread.

=================

Here is a comment from last hour, from one of the guys close to NATO systems, expert on the situation - I cannot give the name :) Let us call it "my Polish source":

How many artillery systems Russia still has in working order is no longer important because the Ukrainians found a way to get them. In war, equipment has no absolute value only relative value. 2s1 can certainly inflict death and makes a lot of bang and its rating in absolute values (just like e.g. Grad) can be arbitrarily high. But in relative valuation you have to take into account what the Ukrainians have.
And then it sucks, because there is no medal for second place in war. You can only win or lose. In Africa 2s1 or 2s3 would make a furore, in Ukraine it's a trash and equipment of a losing army. Because there are no prizes for second place.

And how did the Ukrainians dismantle the Russian artillery?

First, logistics, lots of barrels means lots of ammunition, lots of imprecise ammunition means heaps of shells, primitive propellants means big devastating explosions for everything. The Ukrainians have cut off Russian artillery from ammunition. Their greatest potential asset (the firestorm) turned out to be a stone's throw away. They went down.

Second, the range. Simple logic dictates that if you're firing at 20km you can't destroy a system firing at 30km. And the Ukrainians learned to exploit the advantage of their own new artillery. The Russians can have any number of barrels and it won't do them any good if Ceasars, M777s or Krabs are out of range of any of them and capable of unpunished and effective counterbattery fire. You can't punch a wall with a rubber mallet, supplying five more rubber mallets won't change anything.

Thirdly, targeting. Ukraine is becoming a power in terms of the number and effectiveness of UAVs used for cooperation with artillery. And these are different systems than those civilian drones used to drop stones or grenades on the heads of Russians, which so often make cool videos. These are systems with great geolocation capabilities, good day-night optics, and stable datalinks. Good military grade devices from the best world producers. The helicopter currently flying on Mars was made by a company that supplies the Ukrainians with reconnaissance drones. We are waiting for the already declared medium-sized unmanned aerial vehicles of Boeing, equipped with modern systems localizing emissions of Russian radios and radars. This is not the end of the growth of the Ukrainian artillery capabilities.
Another advantage is given by radars recognizing the positions of an active battery. These are already very high. We are reaching a hundred of counter-battery radars there. For comparison, we have seven in the whole Polish Army.

The Russians do not have anything to shoot at, and when they do, they fall victim to counterbattery fire, to which they cannot respond because the range is too short. Any number of mobilized barrels can come from the warehouses and it will not change anything. The advantage is already on the Ukrainian side and will only grow. Besides, we are observing it almost live. The Russians have stopped firing, and it is becoming more and more difficult for them to support their own artillery or aviation.

=================

The picture of the Russian army is pathetic (second army of the world xD).
Look they are even calling desperately for air support using... Telegram...

It is in Dudchany area of fights:

It is truth, or UAF already intercepted Russian mobiles and are proceeding with PsyOps ;)

The key in my opinion would be clearing the West bank of Dnieper. There is approx 25k orcs there cut off from supplies already.

OK so let us enjoy the developments ;) Was I saying that today is Ukrainian Territorial Defense Day? ;)

Last edited:
Hey @King Silkbeard some news for you! Russians gave away "Ukrainian loses" during the war:

comment_1664753491q5KmqZ76cmU4kK16mluI2m.jpg

Wiki gives a pre-war total of 300 planes, training planes, transport planes and helicopters, in addition to 1000 tanks, 1400-2000 infantry vehicles, 1000 towed artillery, 250 rocket artillery (here the greatest penetration) and 600 self-propelled artillery (here there is the potential to destroy something else evidently).

So everything according to the plan, bud! Russian army is so great they destroyed so far: 150% of Ukrainian planes, 400% of infantry vehicles, 500% of tanks, 350% of towed artillery.

There is still potential of making numbers look better for self-propelled artillery, it seems only 75% of it got destroyed, and they seem to have great success on destroying drones ;)

terrified-96.gif

and I love the map where terrains which never been under Russian control also got marked!

I believe this should make your day, you were waiting for those figures for some time now ;)

===========================

I also have the records of Russian loses from the last three days:

220-jpg.3921046

221-jpg.3921047

222-jpg.3921048

Yes, the 60k mark is broken.

Hey @King Silkbeard some news for you! Russians gave away "Ukrainian loses" during the war:

comment_1664753491q5KmqZ76cmU4kK16mluI2m.jpg

Wiki gives a pre-war total of 300 planes, training planes, transport planes and helicopters, in addition to 1000 tanks, 1400-2000 infantry vehicles, 1000 towed artillery, 250 rocket artillery (here the greatest penetration) and 600 self-propelled artillery (here there is the potential to destroy something else evidently).

So everything according to the plan, bud! Russian army is so great they destroyed so far: 150% of Ukrainian planes, 400% of infantry vehicles, 500% of tanks, 350% of towed artillery.

There is still potential of making numbers look better for self-propelled artillery, it seems only 75% of it got destroyed, and they seem to have great success on destroying drones ;)

terrified-96.gif

and I love the map where terrains which never been under Russian control also got marked!

I believe this should make your day, you were waiting for those figures for some time now ;)

===========================

I also have the records of Russian loses from the last three days:

220-jpg.3921046

221-jpg.3921047

222-jpg.3921048

Yes, the 60k mark is broken.
Yes I did, goes to show the Russian army is well capable of destroying Ukrainian forces.

Perhaps the armchair Generals on here can take some time away from reposting the 90% of Twitter bots and explain this?

One of the biggest pro Ukrainian groups with 739,000 members are talking about a large force of Russian troops with the latest equipment waiting for the Russian Parliament (State Duma) to officially add the four new territories to Russia and all associated legislation, must be a hoax guys, right, right?

Legitimate.jpg

Russian Parliament member just can't understand what happened to 1.5 million winter military uniforms.

It's almost like they never existed at all.

Can the newly recruited cannon fodder just wear their own clothes in battle?

Estate agents in Cyprus, Mayfair and Crimea know exactly where they went.

1664783507628.png

Perhaps the armchair Generals on here can take some time away from reposting the 90% of Twitter bots and explain this?

One of the biggest pro Ukrainian groups with 739,000 members are talking about a large force of Russian troops with the latest equipment waiting for the Russian Parliament (State Duma) to officially add the four new territories to Russia and all associated legislation, must be a hoax guys, right, right?

View attachment 15574
Russian latest equipment, the FCA are better equipped 😂😂😂

Russian Parliament member just can't understand what happened to 1.5 million winter military uniforms.

It's almost like they never existed at all.

Can the newly recruited cannon fodder just wear their own clothe sin battle?

Estate agents in Cyprus, Mayfair and Crimea know exactly where they went.

View attachment 15575
Don't forget all those totally full trust me comrade warehouses that went up in flames before the war.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼