Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Some news from last 24 hours:

=====================

Here probably trolls will post how Russians are destroying the Ukrainian ammo depots or maybe some mirage of chemical weapons, so yes, those are another lies of Russians, they did not figure it out that they are being observed all the time ;)

=====================

AS there are HUGE SUCCESSES of the Russian forces in Ukraine recent weeks, the propaganda got new orders. This is so hilarious the SIMS from earlier can be worried they can loose the first place ;)

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1664711492974-png.3916221

=====================

The whole East flank supports this application*:

1) Romania
2) The Czech Republic
3) Estonia
4) Latvia
5) Lithuania
6) Montenegro
7) North Macedonia
8) Poland
9) Slovakia

+Canada, Germany and the US

*Hungary doesn't count ;)

=====================

Awful Ukrainians are terrorizing the local population when advancing on Russian positions and liberating the land from Mordor - so obvious ;)

=====================

Vald is a great man! He ensures that military factories are in a good condition! More Vlad, more!

14:10
Health Minister Karl Lauterbach is the first federal minister to say that Germany is "at war" with Russian President Vladimir Putin, German media have pointed out

"Let's be honest: what good is kneeling before Putin now?" - Lauterbach asked on Twitter. "We are at war with Putin, not his psychotherapists. The victory of liberating Ukraine must continue consistently. It doesn't matter whether Putin's psyche can handle it." - he stressed.

The SPD politician used the phrase on Saturday evening on Twitter in response to a proposal by philosopher Richard David Precht. The post referred to the initiative of NATO countries, which, according to Precht, should give Russia a guarantee that they will veto the admission of Ukraine to the Alliance, thus contributing to the de-escalation of the situation.

What an outstanding move with the NS1/2 by Vlad, honestly this guy is a legend, he really knows how to motivate people. Thanks Vlad!

=====================

Vlad also ensures that the Russia cares ;)

The Ukrainian help is not 'for a month' but 'if needed'.

=====================

American economy is falling apart! They told us! So another GREAT SUCCESS of Vlad, this is how his superb Friday show motivated NATO. It is a pity there was no voting in that Grand Finale of Russia Got Talent - he would have my vote!

=====================

comment_1664714549ox6GWGRvXJPkFWtj2l2NUl.jpg

=====================

WARNING!
Drastic!

It says:
"There's a whole roost of them out there" - Killed rashists at the site of a battle with soldiers of the 92nd Brigade. Russian Ensign Voronin, who was recently mobilized at the age of 57, was found among the bodies of the occupants. The maximum age for mobilization, set by the Kremlin wraiths for ensigns, is 50.

=====================

aqeznaz_460swp-jpg.3916941

=====================

10 torture sites in 1 town: Russia sowed pain, fear in Izium

By LORI HINNANT, EVGENIY MALOLETKA and VASILISA STEPANENKO
today

IZIUM, Ukraine (AP) — The first time the Russian soldiers caught him, they tossed him bound and blindfolded into a trench covered with wooden boards for days on end.

Then they beat him, over and over: Legs, arms, a hammer to the knees, all accompanied by furious diatribes against Ukraine. Before they let him go, they took away his passport and Ukrainian military ID — all he had to prove his existence — and made sure he knew exactly how worthless his life was.

“No one needs you,” the commander taunted. “We can shoot you any time, bury you a half-meter underground and that’s it.”

The brutal encounter at the end of March was just the start. Andriy Kotsar would be captured and tortured twice more by Russian forces in Izium, and the pain would be even worse.

more in a good article here:

=====================

Oh look, our boner and stan must be devastated. The first one was tossing himself to the idea that mighty Russia will destroy Ukrainians in Lyman, he was drawing his delusional stories of Russian might fighting and saying that all the info we have is fake :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and the blow came from Russian propagandist rybar:

FeEs02QXkAEvAL-

What did I say? Hey boner, has the dildo of reality arrived already? What you going to say? Any new fakes and stories aiming at people with IQ <50?
LOOOL

=====================

Right... brainwashing of last resort it will definitely work!

btw. similar was done under Nazi occupation in Central and Eastern Europe.

=====================

=====================

Today is Ukrainian Territorial Defense Day. I have a strange feeling they want to celebrate with cutting off Russians on the West bank of Dnieper - watch this space ;)

Reality isn't apparently your strong point.
Tell us more about Lyman there m8.
I could always do with a laugh.
:lol!:

A mere bump in the road my little feather weight. I gather it was just a fraction of a garrison and they held out for weeks despite being severely outnumbered. It’s no secret the combined forces of the militias, the Wagner & Chechen lads, supported by a distant Russian artillery are thin on the ground in places of lesser importance. Wherever the Ukrainians come up against appropriate Russian forces they get annihilated. Loss of life on this scale is a tragedy for both sides and is not something I’d want to bluster about. Still, for the Russian side help in on the way (300k of them).

Can someone throw up the inevitable pic of Baghdad Bob now? THK, when he isn’t littering the gaf with obscenities, is a master of boring convention, and I wouldn’t want to disappoint him. Slava Cocaine…

Sorry for another separate post, but I will use it if some more news will arrive.

So I do not want to say: "what did I say" but... what did I say? ;)

1664733718538-png.3918166

1664733747361-png.3918169

Even Girkin seems to be crying like a baby. BONER throw some GREAT RUSSIAN SUCCESSES from RuNET, fight for stan's morale!

On the Kherson front, our troops withdrew to the line of Dudchany village. There is still
the threat of enemy breakthrough along the Dnieper to the approaches to Beryslav.
I assume that the enemy will try to flank our positions in the indicated area from the north to force us to continue the retreat under threat of encirclement. The Ukrainian Armed Forces are estimated at about 3-4 mechanized battalions and at least one battalion of full-blooded tanks (over 100 AFVs in total).

FeFD9g1XwAAsBLn

Boner, stop playing with dildo of reality and post some REAL news!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry for another separate post, but I will use it if some more news will arrive.

So I do not want to say: "what did I say" but... what did I say? ;)

1664733718538-png.3918166

1664733747361-png.3918169

Even Girkin seems to be crying like a baby. BONER throw some GREAT RUSSIAN SUCCESSES from RuNET, fight for stan's morale!

On the Kherson front, our troops withdrew to the line of Dudchany village. There is still
the threat of enemy breakthrough along the Dnieper to the approaches to Beryslav.
I assume that the enemy will try to flank our positions in the indicated area from the north to force us to continue the retreat under threat of encirclement. The Ukrainian Armed Forces are estimated at about 3-4 mechanized battalions and at least one battalion of full-blooded tanks (over 100 AFVs in total).

FeFD9g1XwAAsBLn

Boner, stop playing with dildo of reality and post some REAL news!

The problem is 300000 untrained, unmotivated soldiers are more of a hindrance than a help in battle.Do you like your Russians battered or deep fried.

Good lord it’s all gone downhill since victory day in Moscow.

Last edited:
The problem is 300000 untrained, unmotivated soldiers are more of a help than a hindrance in battle.Do you like your Russians battered or deep fried.

Good lord it’s all gone downhill since victory day in Moscow.

Hi SwanY,

Here is quite updated (and accurate) tactical map for the theater with NATO markings, can you see what orcs kept in the area?

FeFXEsGWYAkLUpb

This s a joke, like, not the army...

I have a feeling that they will be trying to cut them (now forcing to move back) and the same time they will try to prepare landing into Mariupol direction. Just my guessing.

and just to add on top on the subject of mobilization:

02 октября 2022, 18:50

A member of the defense committee, Gurulev, reported the loss of 1.5 million sets of uniforms for mobilized ones

Dmitry Kaverin

216990-pic_32ratio_900x600-900x600-26389.jpg

Telegram channel "Extraise"

Committee member State Duma on the defensive, Lieutenant General Andrei Gurulev said that 1.5 million sets of military uniforms for mobilized personnel were missing from the personnel reception points. This was reported by the Telegram channel "Lift".
According to the deputy, at the moment the Russian military is experiencing problems "then with form, then with something else.".
“I still do not understand where 1.5 million sets [forms] that were stored at the personnel reception points went,” Gurulev said.
He noted that no one can explain this problem anywhere.
According to a member of the State Duma Defense Committee, the question of the loss of military uniforms should be asked by the dismissed deputy defense minister Dmitry Bulgakov.

“[Bulgakova] does not need to be sent to another job, but we must specifically ask where, where and why it so happened that we mobilized do not get the form,” Gurulev said.

Dmitry Bulgakov was in the position of Deputy Minister of Defense RF from December 2, 2008 to September 24, 2022. He oversaw the logistics of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Colonel General took his place Mikhail Mizintsev.

Earlier Izvestia wrote, that prices for a number of goods for mobilized and volunteers rose by 10–20%. How wrote Kommersant, the flow of visitors to military tenders has also grown seriously - in some cases, stores with military equipment report an increase in traffic by 40%.

Last edited:
Hi SwanY,

Here is quite updated (and accurate) tactical map for the theater with NATO markings, can you see what orcs kept in the area?

FeFXEsGWYAkLUpb

This s a joke, like, not the army...

I have a feeling that they will be trying to cut them (now forcing to move back) and the same time they will try to prepare landing into Mariupol direction. Just my guessing.

and just to add on top on the subject of mobilization:

02 октября 2022, 18:50

A member of the defense committee, Gurulev, reported the loss of 1.5 million sets of uniforms for mobilized ones

Dmitry Kaverin

216990-pic_32ratio_900x600-900x600-26389.jpg

Telegram channel "Extraise"

Committee member State Duma on the defensive, Lieutenant General Andrei Gurulev said that 1.5 million sets of military uniforms for mobilized personnel were missing from the personnel reception points. This was reported by the Telegram channel "Lift".
According to the deputy, at the moment the Russian military is experiencing problems "then with form, then with something else.".
“I still do not understand where 1.5 million sets [forms] that were stored at the personnel reception points went,” Gurulev said.
He noted that no one can explain this problem anywhere.
According to a member of the State Duma Defense Committee, the question of the loss of military uniforms should be asked by the dismissed deputy defense minister Dmitry Bulgakov.

“[Bulgakova] does not need to be sent to another job, but we must specifically ask where, where and why it so happened that we mobilized do not get the form,” Gurulev said.

Dmitry Bulgakov was in the position of Deputy Minister of Defense RF from December 2, 2008 to September 24, 2022. He oversaw the logistics of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Colonel General took his place Mikhail Mizintsev.

Earlier Izvestia wrote, that prices for a number of goods for mobilized and volunteers rose by 10–20%. How wrote Kommersant, the flow of visitors to military tenders has also grown seriously - in some cases, stores with military equipment report an increase in traffic by 40%.

Well the whole plan of this is to be within range of Chaplynka airfield which is a big logistical HQ.

Well the whole plan of this is to be within range of Chaplynka airfield which is a big logistical HQ.

If UAF gets to Chaplynka, that also means cutting off the whole grouping in Kherson and cutting Crimea from the fresh water. I m unsure if they would risk sending HIMARS with new projectiles from Uncle Sam to the East bank. Just guessing.

Excuse my lousy drawing. Yellow is what tactical maps shows. The green circles are potential crossing points to establish landing, green arrow would be Mariupol direction. If UAF gets in there, there is almost no Russian presence:
1664742613215.png

Vlad has a headache, defend Luhansk or defend Kherson region? They have no means to do both at the same time. There were reports on massive echelons moving from Kerch bridge direction towards Kherson.

and apart from other new weapons. France is sending more Ceasars and new HIMARS are on the way.

edit: UAF was training sea landings in the UK and Poland. I'd say it was not sea they were training the crossing of ;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼