The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

I wouldn't write Liverpool off fully yet.

While I'm enjoying this current malaise and hope it lasts forever, they can't have become that bad overnight. Their numbers are not bad either (Although I expect yesterday puts a dent in them)

TAA needs to get into midfield or benched though. If he keeps faith with him, i think Klopp will regret it.
The inverse Lorient.

While I'm enjoying this current malaise and hope it lasts forever, they can't have become that bad overnight. Their numbers are not bad either (Although I expect yesterday puts a dent in them)

Liverpool edged the xG yesterday.

From 25th to 80th minute they actually played well. Awful for the first 25 and naive towards the end.

1664734964083.png

TAA needs to get into midfield or benched though. If he keeps faith with him, i think Klopp will regret it.

There's so much press & scrutiny around him that it would be a good shout. If the young Scot wasn't injured on arrival I think it would've happened already.

Klopp is now the longest serving manager in the PL and has had a good run at it. A combination of father time catching up, doing it a different way by spending 100+ million on a Uruguayan lemon, along with too many league doings from City have rendered this squad punch drunk. Looking at Klopp's body language, it looks like he's lost a wee bit of fire and brimstone as well.

Klopp is now the longest serving manager in the PL and has had a good run at it. A combination of father time catching up, doing it a different way by spending 100+ million on a Uruguayan lemon, along with too many league doings from City have rendered this squad punch drunk. Looking at Klopp's body language, it looks like he's lost a wee bit of fire and brimstone as well.

🤣

Screenshot_20221002-200103_Chrome.jpg

From 25th to 80th minute they actually played well. Awful for the first 25 and naive towards the end.

View attachment 15557

There's so much press & scrutiny around him that it would be a good shout. If the young Scot wasn't injured on arrival I think it would've happened already.

View attachment 15557

Yeah I mean if you ignore the bits where they conceded three goals they actually played quite well.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼