Woke School Alert...

Rich coming from a guy like you who was only pulled up for racist comments a few hours ago on here and who has also a history of yoddling young girls 😃
#FOTY full on triggered. Is that the best you have? No one pulled me for a racist comment, you "reported" a post because you are clearly off your meds today. Another fail from the desk of the forum spoofer. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yoddling? Is it possible to get dumber by the hour on here, if it is, you win top prize.

#FOTY full on triggered. Is that the best you have? No one pulled me for a racist comment, you "reported" a post because you are clearly off your meds today. Another fail from the desk of the forum spoofer. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yoddling? Is it possible to get dumber by the hour on here, if it is, you win top prize.
You’ve neen pulled multiple times on your racist comments on this forum over the years.

You’ve also been pulled many times on your tasteless comments towards women and young girls.

A very very dangerous individual 😃

You’ve neen pulled multiple times on your racist comments on this forum over the years.

You’ve also been pulled many times on your tasteless comments towards women and young girls.

A very very dangerous individual 😃
What does neen mean? Relax the fat fingers on the keyboard and breathe, the rattlement should subside. Poor Pont_fraud gone full overload on the spoofing. What's next, your patented PM looking for a straightener? :ROFLMAO:

Now sing along if you want.....

:lol!: :lol!:

What does neen mean? Relax the fat fingers on the keyboard and breathe, the rattlement should subside. Poor Pont_fraud gone full overload on the spoofing. What's next, your patented PM looking for a straightener? :ROFLMAO:

Now sing along if you want.....

:lol!: :lol!:

I expected this backlash when I pulled you on your racist behaviour behaviour 😞

Was it the way you were reared? Maybe it’s nit your fault?

You up in the Glen fields Sunday night 😀

9B1A94FC-74A9-4C04-8DFC-742DC6336FA7.jpeg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼