pj coogan show

No you are wrong, this country is a kip all those nurses working in australia and Dubai are miserable because they were
forced to move abroad,

I lived abroad for most of my 20s. Not because I had to, but because I wanted to. When the time was right I came home and would never live abroad again. Ireland is a fantastic country and anyone who says otherwise needs to realise that they're the problem in their lives, not Ireland.

Same here - loved the ex pat life for most of my 20s and 30s but wouldn't consider anywhere else for my mid life and dotage. Had offers to stay in Cork or move to Dumpland (as if) but always knew I'd head abroad for a spell.

A high percentage of young Irish professionals with skills and qualifications that transfer across international boundaries will always look to spend a few years in Oz, London or USA, etc no matter what opportunities or conditions are like here.
Likewise London, Shanghai and Singapore are chock full of Aussies and Kiwis spending a few years away from home.

Doesn't make good reading for the usual suspects but Ireland ranks very highly in terms of quality of life.
Instead of the usual moanfest Peej, bring in Tommy or Mick to talk about this from couple of days ago.

Congratulations to Cllr Ken O'Flynn on his recent marriage.

Does he ever be on with PJ anymore? A man who's not afraid to say it as it is

Ken doesnt mince his words, has been very brave on his stance on the shower in spring lane

Congratulations to Cllr Ken O'Flynn on his recent marriage.

Does he ever be on with PJ anymore? A man who's not afraid to say it as it is

I'd Say Gerry Keane would show up at the opening of an envelope.

Neilox had Tommy G on - Tommy waffling on about doing work with some community groups in Ballyfermot.
Neilox interjects "why as a Cork North Central rep are you wasting time in Ballyfermot, when you should be engaging with your constituents".

You wouldn't hear Tommy getting that line of questioning on Peej!!

Neilox had Tommy G on - Tommy waffling on about doing work with some community groups in Ballyfermot.
Neilox interjects "why as a Cork North Central rep are you wasting time in Ballyfermot, when you should be engaging with your constituents".

You wouldn't hear Tommy getting that line of questioning on Peej!!
To be perfectly honest, I thought that all this talk about a Garda Car getting rammed was way over the top. They showed the social media video recordings on the news, and it was just handbags. A tiny little Jap import bouncing off a High and Dry Shitbox Squad Car. The carry on in Fermoy on Saturday was far worse and far more dangerous.

It probably won't even make the news.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼