pj coogan show

PJ having strange dreams lately, i wonder is it the dream where a spanish station make him an offer to host a mid
morning programme from malaga, ?

I was at the hairdresser this morning and she had Neil on the radio so I had a listen. He had two young fellas from Glenville on who are having to travel to school by tractor because they missed out on school bus places, and Neil was trying to get them to say they were going to leave the country after their leaving certs. "What do ye make of the state of the country lads? A lot of fellas your age say they're going to leg it out of Ireland once they have their degrees, what about ye?"

The two lads said they were hoping to go into farming down home, not the outrage Neil was looking for at all.

Then he started quoting some Daily Mail article about women's rights in Iran and I zoned out and started to imagine PJ Coogan in a bikini.

I was at the hairdresser this morning and she had Neil on the radio so I had a listen. He had two young fellas from Glenville on who are having to travel to school by tractor because they missed out on school bus places, and Neil was trying to get them to say they were going to leave the country after their leaving certs. "What do ye make of the state of the country lads? A lot of fellas your age say they're going to leg it out of Ireland once they have their degrees, what about ye?"

The two lads said they were hoping to go into farming down home, not the outrage Neil was looking for at all.

Then he started quoting some Daily Mail article about women's rights in Iran and I zoned out and started to imagine PJ Coogan in a bikini.
AH yes the good old populist notion that people are leaving the country in their droves,

Fuck off Brenda.

B
0_Brenda-Dennehy.png

Looks like she's had a bit of work done.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Whole Lotta Zepp

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼