Woke School Alert...

Teacher jailed in row over use of pronouns for transgender pupil​

Doesn't say he was jailed for refusing to use a pronoun.

Irish teacher refuses to use student's gender-neutral pronoun, jailed​

Teacher who was banned from school in row over pronouns is jailed​

Irish teacher jailed following his refusal to use student’s gender-neutral pronoun is member of evangelical Christian family who have protested against abortions and gay marriage​

Well?
Kinda says he was jailed for refusing to use a pronoun.

You know what clickbait is, right?

Kinda says he was jailed for refusing to use a pronoun.

You know what clickbait is, right?
No please explain. Also explain how the headlines don't say he was jailed over pronouns and how the average reader will be able to discern it as you have.

No please explain. Also explain how the headlines don't say he was jailed for refusing to use a pronoun and how the average reader will be able to discern it as you have.
Those headlines say that there was a row, and that he was jailed. That is not the same as saying that one thing is a result of the other. The average reader knows how click bait works, but maybe you don't.

Why haven't you answered as to why you prefer a lie to the truth?

Those headlines say that there was a row, and that he was jailed. That is not the same as saying that one thing is a result of the other. The average reader knows how click bait works, but maybe you don't.

Why haven't you answered as to why you prefer a lie to the truth?
I didn't lie. I just didn't correct them. What's a little lie anyway. Politicians do it all the time 🙂

We had lads spitting fire here last week about some fella who waltzed into a “Ukrainian only”
Shop and had it shut down for no other reason that he was a bully, a xenophobe and a total scumbag devoid of compassion.

Sandwiching that case we have people championing some Christian fundamentalist for not showing compassion to one person who would have felt more comfortable being referred to in a chosen way.

As hard as I find the trans hard to understand at times, I don’t find compassion in humanity a difficult concept. This lad is doing the same as the Ukrainian shop fella last week. Bullying a weaker member of society.

If Joan wants to be John or vice versa and you don’t agree with that then fair enough. But if Joan or john is a child and they’re asking you for a small hand in navigating their own inner turmoil then fuck you if you spit in their face.

Lots of edits there. My phone/ the site is fucked.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

24th Mar 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

The Bold Ensemble

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼