Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Good Lord! Silky now spending pages defending the communist regimes in Eastern Europe that were imposed and maintained by force by the Soviet Union. (With a bonus nod to Tibet that was physically conquered by Red China). I thought he might be some old Trot before. But it turns out that he's an out and out Stalinist.
Nothing about the US not recognising the ICC, yes call me out on defending Communism but nothing about the US not recognising the ICC that world leaders Inc Zelenskyy want Russia to be put before, but but communism.

It is also the case that the Soviet Union yes them France and the US supported Iraq in the Iran Iraq war another inconvenient truth but let's keep attacking the Soviet Union which no longer exists.

Nothing about the US not recognising the ICC, yes call me out on defending Communism but nothing about the US not recognising the ICC that world leaders Inc Zelenskyy want Russia to be put before, but but communism.
No, the US does not support the ICC. It's a pity.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, other countries do support it and war criminal Putin should stand before it.

And nothing from you about the Soviet Union (and/or Red China) intervening with the same countries on your little list at the same time. Next you'll be telling us that Eastern Europe (and Russia) would still be communist if only the US hadn't gotten involved.

I have not lied m8 the US financed anti Communist groups all across Europe that's a fact and you are denying it.

Let us start from the beginning:
1663878594272.png

The US does not recognise the ICC and you accused me of being an anti Vaxxer which is ridiculous.

As far as I know it is not mandatory to do so. I did not accused you of being anti-vax, but of using similar quality information sources as those sites represent. Sorry me English bad.

====================

Back to the news:

I believe they counted the barracks hit two days ago just today:

211-jpg.3863059

====================

====================

It says:
The Orcs hit the Kharkov railway station, destroying the refrigerator cars with the bodies of their own soldiers

====================

1663881025442-png.3867018

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stiff Little Fingers
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

15th Aug 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼