Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

The US has interfered in all these countries yes even Poland and of course China. The Americans backed Chiang Kai Shek during the cold war until they eventually recognised the People's Republic of China and the US supported many anti Communist groups in Europe Inc Poland, care to make another attempt at defending the US actions abroad.
So we’ve gone from attacked, to intervened and now interfered.. same, same but different? I think your brain has been interfered with SilkY

The US has interfered in all these countries yes even Poland and of course China. The Americans backed Chiang Kai Shek during the cold war until they eventually recognised the People's Republic of China and the US supported many anti Communist groups in Europe Inc Poland, care to make another attempt at defending the US actions abroad.

Bullshit, and extremely offensive to me personally.
Since we got under Soviet occupation from 17th September 1939 we were fighting back to regain the independence as Western countries sold us in Yalta and left behind the Curtain.
Sorry buddy but if you write things as you just did you lost any leftovers of my sympathy. You are just imbecile... Not knowing history, not even capable to open the fucking wiki and read articles especially made so the utter idiots can get the concepts...

What fucking cold war when it comes to China (edit: in the 50s)? Are you out of your mind? Chiang Kai Shek was "an American intervention" - your 'theories' are sad, seriously it is offensive to humanity... So people who were defending their country from Mao's communists did this because Americans made them to? UN also? How then it was any intervention IN China?

Last edited:
Bullshit, and extremely offensive to me personally.
Since we got under Soviet occupation from 17th September 1939 we were fighting back to regain the independence as Western countries sold us in Yalta and left behind the Curtain.
Sorry buddy but if you write things as you just did you lost any leftovers of my sympathy. You are just imbecile... Not knowing history, not even capable to open the fucking wiki and read articles especially made so the utter idiots can get the concepts...

What fucking cold war when it comes to China? Are you out of your mind? Chiang Kai Shek was "an American intervention" - your 'theories' are sad, seriously it is offensive to humanity... So people who were defending their country from Mao's communists did this because Americans made them to? UN also? How then it was any intervention IN China?
I said the US sponsored anti Communism and they did, hate to say this but those countries on that list feel pretty offended for actions committed by the U.S., don't try to turn it around and make it sound like I am going after you. The Americans used every trick in the book to undermine the Soviet Union in Europe and China in Asia. That meant supporting those opposed to the Communist power, anything that would weaken them.

We really want go talk about Lavrov walking out when it came to the ICC let's be serious about countries that have a history of invasion and that Inc the likes of Britain when it comes to us. No ICC for the troubles and as an Irish person it's particularly offensive that Britain can get away with war crimes.

No they did not. Stop this fucking nonsense, I was there and I tell you you are lying bastard. The help was from Red Cross and Catholics (parcels from Ireland for example). Almost nothing from the US. They could have some operations BUT they were not leading anything.
You are absolutely brain dead fella if you are trying to say that 40 years of fight of Poles was just because Americans did it. You idiot, you have zero fucking clue what communism is,. you only believe in what was packed between your ears and that's it. Zero real knowledge, zero general knowledge just morronic statements.

So Americans also did Poznan riots, Gdansk riots, Radom riots, Swidnik-Lublin riots, and all other riots since Soviet bitches stepped on the Polish land. It must have been Americans supporting last resistance soldiers in the 50s killed by soviets in the forests.

You are bigger idiot than I thought. The best is that in you arrogant ignorance you are trying to tell me, a history of my country and explain to me what I experienced first hand? You idiot.

If you had a minimum knowledge and even less intelligence, you would know that 50s were the start of fight for dominance between China and USSR which even ended up win a conflict ten years later. But you are not capable to think individually, and all you say is bullshit pumped into your head. All you do is parroting it even when it is absolute nonsense from the very beginning.
Do you deny that the US armed anti communists in Europe, quick question? Cut out the insults and answer that because I notice you don't say anything about that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Special Guest Award Winning Ray Harrington - Danny Ryan
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼