Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

If Sf do get to govern it can only be with FF , THey will have to dilute a lot of what they promise pre election,
Remember what Rabbitte
said,

Yes jimmy, we know FF dilute a lot of what they promise pre election. But don't worry your little head, Micheal can still run for President in the future if he wants to

As sure as night follows day Mr Hun defends the use of a religious slur.

Mr Hun? :oops:

Poor Zero, you're not taking your rag-dolling on Scottish football at all well are you? :ROFLMAO:

Wonder if you'll be as vexated about the latest display. Probably not though as it doesn't afford you your usual platform and that's if you even know about it. 😇

Some shark jump there.

A poster says "left footers" won't like the fact that the census in the north shows nominal Catholics to outnumber nominal Protestants for the first time and Chippy in takes that to mean "
So if you don't support SF you're a prod?
:lol!:"

Talk about taking stupidity to a whole new level. Even for you Chippy that was some leap of "logic"

And then "Sinn Féin Jimmy" liked your utterly bizarre post

Absolute scenes!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Another day standing on rakes on the PROC for sound_y.

Mr Hun? :oops:

Poor Zero, you're not taking your rag-dolling on Scottish football at all well are you? :ROFLMAO:

Wonder if you'll be as vexated about the latest display. Probably not though as it doesn't afford you your usual platform and that's if you even know about it. 😇

How is it ok to call Protestants 'left footers'?

Weasel out of this one. 🙄

How is it ok to call Protestants 'left footers'?

Weasel out of this one. 🙄

Dear Mr Weasel, can you show me where I called Protestants 'left footers'? :oops:

In fact, if you were able to comprehend the written word you'd have noticed I actually used inverted commas around the term. It was someone else used that term, I was quoting them.

What's wrong dear, have you not had your coffee yet or are you just so riven with angst and bitterness that you're blinded to even the basics of written communication?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼