The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

• Getting to 3 finals is a very good thing
  • In finals you tend to play very good teams and typically finals are low-scoring
  • Liverpool racked up 6.12 xG across the 3 finals
  • In all 3 games the opposition goalkeeper put in a great performance
Liverpool won an incredible amount of games last season. To say, now, that the cracks were there is 20/20 hindsight at its best.
< cue angry dan bullet point comment >

What happens if you are playing teams more accustomed to the third tier of Spanish football?

#yellowsubmarines

Are you drunk?

How the fuck is that a pwn? Did I claim United were better than Liverpool or something?

Be happy with lots of second place finishes for all I care m8 :lol!:

Liverpool 19+6 (and we stayed competitive with City too)

:lol!:
Going out later as it happens!!

I’m claiming it as a pwn so fu.

For a fella who doesn’t care you’ve an extreme obsession with 50 year old quotes.

:lol!:
Going out later as it happens!!

I’m claiming it as a pwn so fu.

For a fella who doesn’t care you’ve an extreme obsession with 50 year old quotes.
M8, it's my duty to point these things out to ye, when ye claim keeping City honest as some high achievement.

I'm sure you'd return the favour if we did it.

@Hank Scorpio Will you ignore these findings or finally admit that you were wrong?

Its not looking good for me.

I'll reserve judgement until UEFA conclude their investigation

This is an excellent piece of investigative journalism.

Are you still unwilling to admit you were wrong @Hank Scorpio ?

'Two official reports in France have severely criticised the police operation but not substantially contested the claims of “industrial scale” ticket fraud'.

Thieving bastard bindippers come close to causing catastrophe.

Case closed

(For future reference The Guardian is a newspaper for people who hate newspapers. I wouldn’t wipe my arse with it).

'Two official reports in France have severely criticised the police operation but not substantially contested the claims of “industrial scale” ticket fraud'.

Thieving bastard bindippers come close to causing catastrophe.

Case closed

(For future reference The Guardian is a newspaper for people who hate newspapers. I wouldn’t wipe my arse with it).

Nah that’s just bollocks m8.

UEFA and ze frogs made an absolute hames of the operation.

You’ve taken an entrenched position on this since day 1 and are totally ignoring any evidence to the contrary.

No matter what any report says LFC fans are all scum of the earth and murdering bastards in your eyes.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Danny Ryan, and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼