• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd prefer them to be honest and say what the mean than humble pc bullshit they have to say so as not to upset anyone.

Ah yeah but it would be very easy say that the player didn't get game time last year instead of the way it was put you know. That goalkeeper was working in Salthill last year anyway so not sure how he could play

It’s all fine to be ‘honest ‘ and say what you mean when you’re trading blows with outside forces but when you’re being ‘honest ‘ to push an agenda against you’re own that’s not good
The truth can never be construed as pushing an agenda. Making up stuff, maybe, but nobody here has been suggesting he's making any of it up.

The truth can never be construed as pushing an agenda. Making up stuff, maybe, but nobody here has been suggesting he's making any of it up.
‘ The Truth can never be construed as pushing an agenda ‘ ... really ?
What law is that ? So the next time I want to push an agenda I will be disqualified if I state something which is true ...mm ...very restrictive .... Look , you’re probably closer to the circumstances here and I admit I haven’t heard the said interview and my take on it could be well wide of the mark but it’s been clearly suggested here by those who have that for whatever reason when the opportunity arose he took a swipe at previous mgt who and you’d just wonder why ??

‘ The Truth can never be construed as pushing an agenda ‘ ... really ?
What law is that ? So the next time I want to push an agenda I will be disqualified if I state something which is true ...mm ...very restrictive .... Look , you’re probably closer to the circumstances here and I admit I haven’t heard the said interview and my take on it could be well wide of the mark but it’s been clearly suggested here by those who have that for whatever reason when the opportunity arose he took a swipe at previous mgt who and you’d just wonder why ??
He “took a swipe” because said goalkeeer transferred to Salthill last year after being informed he wouldn’t get any game time and he showed his faith in him this year and he repaid him for it. Probably a better way of saying it during interview but he was just speaking at the time. He went on to play senior football with Salthill last year so it definitely stood to him this year

Well done Buttevant. County shaping up to be a real cracker again although it’s a pity that the champions don’t go up to intermediate. Kilmurry look strong and focused.Carbery winners will be up against it . Buttevant should win their quarter final. Ballinhassig moving along nicely after the disappointment of last years final defeat to Boherbui. The team that no one is talking about is Cullen and they could be the team to watch possibly playing Buttevant in a county semi.

Well done Buttevant. County shaping up to be a real cracker again although it’s a pity that the champions don’t go up to intermediate. Kilmurry look strong and focused.Carbery winners will be up against it . Buttevant should win their quarter final. Ballinhassig moving along nicely after the disappointment of last years final defeat to Boherbui. The team that no one is talking about is Cullen and they could be the team to watch possibly playing Buttevant in a county semi.
Yeah I’m surprised so many people seem to be writing off Cullen here. I know nothing really about them but they were close to beating Boherbue last year.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Joachim Cooder
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

2nd May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼