The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

So you didn't bother watching the match?

Again .

What is it with bumnal fans always having something better to do than watch bumnal :lol!:

Time with the homies > watching a PL game, bud

PS: the homies don't give 2 shits about the PL, they follow Lorient (and we watched Les Merlus destroy Auxerre on Friday night)

Years of mediocrity for us, you get used to missing the odd match. Stops you getting your hopes up. Proof we're not all getting ahead of ourselves this year just yet.

Im sure you can appreciate not wanting to watch mediocrity every week after the last few years you guys have had. Don't forget "Bumnal" are just as shit as Utd until one of us wins the league. Whatever about the past, or who qualifies for what European tournament. Both mean fuck all.
M8, United have been utter shite since Fergie left. Eve inf it continues for the next 40 years or however long I have left, I'll still be watching.

Btw, I was slightly impressed with Bumnal on sunday. I really thought Brentford would be a challenge but they swatted them aside like the small fry that they are.

Now if ye could go to actually not losing against city and Liverpool I might have to revise my opinion on MikOle.

Edit: btw I willl deny ever having said that even if you bookmark it and post it to me.

Last edited:
So you admit you regularly have something better to do than watch Bumnal.

I admire your honesty.
regularly? i i must miss about 4/5 games per season....anyway, what point are you trying to make KD-m8?

That i don't watch every single game as life happens and spending time traveling or meeting friends & family is higher up on my priority list than Arsenal? i thought this was quite obvious....

Next time i'll tell my buddy that we need to have his stag on a Monday or Tuesday as it clashes with Arsenal :lol!:

regularly? i i must miss about 4/5 games per season....anyway, what point are you trying to make KD-m8?

That i don't watch every single game as life happens and spending time traveling or meeting friends & family is higher up on my priority list than Arsenal? i thought this was quite obvious....

Next time i'll tell my buddy that we need to have his stag on a Monday or Tuesday as it clashes with Arsenal :lol!:
Calm down fella. I said I admire your honesty.

Bumnal are nowhere on your list of priorities.

Cool.

M8, United have been utter shite since Fergie left. Eve inf it continues for the next 40 years or however long I have left, I'll still be watching.

not watching Arsenal has nothing to do with their results or performances for me, pal.

There was a period i really thought i was wasting time watching them (Emery stint), thank feck El T was appointed and brought the youthful flowing and entertaining football back (y)

Calm down fella. I said I admire your honesty.

Bumnal are nowhere on your list of priorities.

Cool.

*front door bell rings*

oh, it's John and Mary

giphy.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

26th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼