pj coogan show

Some fella on saying look at last years electricity bill and pay that amount, I must try that next time i buy
diesel or go for a few pints,

Stroll into one of Benny's places and when they put a pint in front of you, give them €3.90. If they ask for more, say "Nah, that's what MOE pays at the Linen Weaver"!!

I'd say lot of the lads that are contemplating not paying their energy bills, have the deposit down on the winter break in Lanza already!!

Some fella on saying look at last years electricity bill and pay that amount, I must try that next time i buy
diesel or go for a few pints,

Maybe his employer could try that too so and see how he likes it.

Ah but sure this is what I paid you last year

Lads are more than welcome to not pay their bills, but all that'll happen is they'll get cut off. More gas for the rest of us wayhay!

Maybe his employer could try that too so and see how he likes it.

Ah but sure this is what I paid you last year

Lads are more than welcome to not pay their bills, but all that'll happen is they'll get cut off. More gas for the rest of us wayhay!
Mick Barry and co will encourage non payment, but when the shit hits the fan will vanish,

Mick Barry and co will encourage non payment, but when the shit hits the fan will vanish,

I heard this compared to the water charges at the thing on Saturday. Absolutely incomparable, that was a new company and concept that they were trying to nip in the bud by refusing to pay if and when bills came in. Gas and electricity companies are established and well used to cutting people off over non payment. They're expensive commodities which someone has to pay for.

Any politician that advises non payment of bills is being extremely reckless. Someone could freeze to death in winter if their gas is cut off.

I heard this compared to the water charges at the thing on Saturday. Absolutely incomparable, that was a new company and concept that they were trying to nip in the bud by refusing to pay if and when bills came in. Gas and electricity companies are established and well used to cutting people off over non payment. They're expensive commodities which someone has to pay for.

Any politician that advises non payment of bills is being extremely reckless. Someone could freeze to death in winter if their gas is cut off.
Many are on pay as you go meters so have no option but to pay, As you say any politiican advocating non payment are a disgrace,
The same politicians will never have to worry about gas, or electricity,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Making A Scene

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼