Wuhan Wheeze

Do you know that you are talking bollocks or are you so stupid that you actually believe this stuff?
He knows he is talking bollocks I'd wager.
The excess death stats are very interesting but at least some can be linked to a variety of reasons which Campbell himself refered to in the video.
The excess heat in Europe especially Spain being one of them.
However even taking all of the factors he highlighted into consideration its still excessively high and definitely warrants investigation from a scientific point of view.

It's been interesting seeing Dr. Boomer go from unyielding trust in the science to quite skeptical of the whole situation we find ourselves in. It'll be interesting to see if this excess deaths trend continues. I had heard nothing about it until I watched this video.
I think his cash cow might have been starting to wane so he had to reinvent himself.

Last edited:
It's been interesting seeing Dr. Boomer go from unyielding trust in the science to quite skeptical of the whole situation we find ourselves in. It'll be interesting to see if this excess deaths trend continues. I had heard nothing about it until I watched this video.
He's been reporting about it since July

So are there no excess non covid deaths ? Get on to Campbell, he is obviously spreading misinformation. Did not realise you were the authority on the data,apologies.
All of this

"Every event I seem to be watching there seems to someone collapsing or matches across all sports being stopped due to emergencies in the crowd or on the pitch. There are reports of embalmers finding very weird massive blood clots in deceased, all hush hush...."

is 100% bullshit.

None of that is "hush hush". I just didn't happen.

The only question is as to whether you are a liar or an idiot.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼