pj coogan show

PJ says if he wasnt away for the weekend he would go to the protest to hear what will be said,
Id say you can write down right now what will be said tomorrow, Five or six different speakers will say
exactly the same thing,

Talking about a march tomorrow which will have zero impact on the budget, A budget which has already been framed,
Easy to fool some people, Mick the dub is some langer,

He is but I'll give Mick B one thing - he did at least put the blame on Russia and Putin's murderous campaign in Ukraine. SF have studiously avoided any criticism or even mention of Putin/Russia since initial days of invasion.
Listening to their briefings at their ard fheis last week, you'd think Mehole had gone over to Russia and dynamited the Nordstream pipelines himself!!

They may be worried about material re Russia/Putin from their mysteriously deleted files resurfacing in the future.

Protesters tomorrow would be better advised to hold "anti Putin/Russia" posters and banners and put away their "the taoiseach has let us down" material.

Mehole a ditherer and a me feiner but neither he or any non Russian politician has anything to do with the reasons this crisis is upon us.

He is but I'll give Mick B one thing - he did at least put the blame on Russia and Putin's murderous campaign in Ukraine. SF have studiously avoided any criticism or even mention of Putin/Russia since initial days of invasion.
Listening to their briefings at their ard fheis last week, you'd think Mehole had gone over to Russia and dynamited the Nordstream pipelines himself!!

They may be worried about material re Russia/Putin from their mysteriously deleted files resurfacing in the future.

Protesters tomorrow would be better advised to hold "anti Putin/Russia" posters and banners and put away their "the taoiseach has let us down" material.

Mehole a ditherer and a me feiner but neither he or any non Russian politician has anything to do with the reasons this crisis is upon us.
Thomas gould says people power saved blarney post office, No Tommy, Blarney post office was saved when an post managed to source
a new postmaster after trying for months to do so,

Although I'd say to some, telling them not to use so much electricity if they want to reduce their bills is akin to victim blaming

I should be able to use as much electricity as I want, this is the government's problem!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼