Your Mental Health

Must be some serious fucking damage to the ego when insta girls self help books shift more copies than
Ireland's finest shrink according to RTE. My my what a cosy relationship going on there as anyone with half a fucking brain knows.
Jaysus lads, groom and rape a child do a cushy year in hospital and a mickey mouse year in jail for noncing on a kid but when you
are a "fine journalist" and a guy who "made a mistake" who gives a shit, wha! Having Irelands finest wank themselves all over the place
to the judge likely helps too, wha!

Oops forgot he was in hospital due to depression from his wife leaving him nothing to do with his daughter handing in the evidence on
all those phones about that fine man and his noncing on a child. Was he still attracted to his wife? Also the average stay they aim for even
for the seriously depressed is 6-12 weeks. A year??? Very, very strange.

That overrated ex Cork goalkeeper in fairness lost his job after saying in court what a great guy he was so some justice at least.
What's his name again? I think his current career is professional gay lad.

Lot of shit has gone down that will soon be brought to the light so happy days. Haha jesus outsold by a insta gram slut. Magic!
The one hit wonder is all nice and cosy again after saying she would take legal action against a certain place and also harm herself
but she has not done any harm to herself as usual, all mouth as usual. How many years has she been saying she was gonna do it?

My word the self harm i did to myself has been life changing and not in a good way but I got on with it and didnt make threats online like
a one hit wonder cunt and btw I hope the rest of her blood line is wiped out. Fucking skank cunts the lot of em.

tick tock tick tock.

Anytime, anywhere, anyplace.

Outsold by a instaSlut my word the cringe!!

Must be some serious fucking damage to the ego when insta girls self help books shift more copies than
Ireland's finest shrink according to RTE. My my what a cosy relationship going on there as anyone with half a fucking brain knows.
Jaysus lads, groom and rape a child do a cushy year in hospital and a mickey mouse year in jail for noncing on a kid but when you
are a "fine journalist" and a guy who "made a mistake" who gives a shit, wha! Having Irelands finest wank themselves all over the place

Oops forgot he was in hospital due to depression from his wife leaving him nothing to do with his daughter handing in the evidence on
all those phones about that fine man and his noncing on a child. Was he still attracted to his wife? Also the average stay they aim for even

That overrated ex Cork goalkeeper in fairness lost his job after saying in court what a great guy he was so some justice at least.

Lot of shit has gone down that will soon be brought to the light so happy days. Haha jesus outsold by a insta gram slut. Magic!
The one hit wonder is all nice and cosy again after saying she would take legal action against a certain place and also harm herself
but she has not done any harm to herself as usual, all mouth as usual. How many years has she been saying she was gonna do it?

My word the self harm i did to myself has been life changing and not in a good way but I got on with it and didnt make threats online like
a one hit wonder cunt and btw I hope the rest of her blood line is wiped out. Fucking skank cunts the lot of em.

tick tock tick tock.

He is off his tits again, this isn't FB you imbecile :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ireland's finest shrink according to RTE.
My my what a cosy relationship going on there as anyone with half a fucking brain knows.

tick tock tick tock.

Never mind that, what in gods name must Greedy be thinking.

People should have more cop on than to be quoting that post. Admin should give a Jack a break, for his own sake.

Is there an admin on this forum?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Peader O Callaghan

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼