• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Won't be much between them this year I reckon. Kilshannig not setting world the alight. And Glanworth will be out for revenge.
Kilshannig had been going poor in both codes up until yesterday that performance could have come at the perfect time for them. I reckon they beat glanworth by 5+ Saturday.

Questions will be answered today, who are the biggest tramps in Avondhu?
Mitchelstown only do it to their own clubmates.....

Would have to think Kilshannig are hitting their stride now, looked immense last weekend, professional, fit and all round a big for these grades

Glamworths race is run so Kilshannig by double scores

Muskerry QF:
Inniscarra 1-20 Kilmichael 0-14

Not much to say here, Inniscarra in front throughout and play Ballinora in the semis next, they've played each other in the past few finals, Ballinora should have enough on paper and Inniscarra being out in the intermediate again in the meantime might help also, but Ballinora haven't really been tested yet this season also and Inniscarra will be a more dangerous challenge.

Bit of controversy I'm hearing regarding the other quarter, Eire Og managed to get a delay of their game with Blarney to next week, when the Muskerry board apparently refused delays for others earlier in the year, I've been told they expect around 5 lads to come back in the meantime who weren't available previously for a variety of reasons. Could all be hearsay, who knows, regardless I think Blarney should still have enough unless they're rolling out some serious ringers.

Elsewhere saw Clon beat O'Mathunas so I think that's them pretty much into the Carbery knockouts, St. Ita's beat Midleton in their last group game, not sure how many go through in Imokilly as the groups are of 5 teams, but it looks for sure that Itas's, Cobh and Carraig na bhFear are through, with Erin's Own probably joining them tomorrow.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dylan Brinkley

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼