• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Worth a chance at it anyway. Put in some very good displays for Avondhu in senior championship but would be worried he might be too small only two points from play yesterday. Kilshannig had colm O’Shea on him yesterday who wouldn’t be known for his hurling and he did a great job keeping him quiet.
O shea put in a great tackle on condon about 5/10 minutes or so into the game

A great hit bit unlucky to have a free given for it
We must have been watching two different games because that was one of the filthiest things I’ve seen on a hurling field in all my years watching it.. no surprise there though, them Kilshannig lads are tramps with O’Shea the thug leading it.. their captain Curtin is an awful scut as well

We must have been watching two different games because that was one of the filthiest things I’ve seen on a hurling field in all my years watching it.. no surprise there though, them Kilshannig lads are tramps with O’Shea the thug leading it.. their captain Curtin is an awful scut as well
What's your verdict on the Red Cards? 🤣🤣

You mustn’t see many games if you think that was one of the filthiest things you’ve seen. Glanworth are worse always have been dirty tramps

That’s what they call the ‘Colm o shea special’. It’s especially reserved for marking condon in the hurling

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼