• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some great matches in all quarter finals, if there was only one number in the lotto we'd still predict it wrong 🤣🤣. Massive result for C/L geals today beating Clyda, like Killavullen they have made steady progress over last few years with a good underage structure to bring through players which are now showing great promise. Glanworth were just physically out muscled by Kilshannig and they only scored 4 points from play and 14 points in total which is a poor return for the talent they have, Stevie condon with 0-13, 0-1 sl, 0-9 frees & 0-3 from play and only one other player scoring a point which is poor really. Shanballymore v Dromina was early game in Buttevant and i must say fair f##ks to Shanballymore as nobody gave them a chance of even getting near Dromina but they showed some battling qualities in the second half when Dromina came at them hard, some of the defending was heroic in fairness to them. As stated above the youngster Shane Looney was brilliant and his goal was class in first half, Dromina had a lot of wides alright but some of their shooting was careless and just hit and hope. Injury to Brian O'Reilly looked like serious shoulder injury and I heard people say around me the collar bone could be gone, hopefully not as bad as first expected as he's a big player for them and their squad is tread bare as it stands with a few old warriors still lining out making up the subs. Churchtown liscaroll geals will be heavy favourites and rightly so as they hammered Shanballymore in the league and beat them well in last years championship but the other semifinal will be close and will depend on Kilshannig having a fully fit squad but I'd give Kilshannig the nod on this one.

A wonderful hurler, sound like Harbour Rovers have very little outside of him. Is he worth a senior hurling call up?
I think based on his performances at senior level he certainly deserves a look. Might not make it but he’s been putting up serious numbers so I’d think he deserves a shot at the higher level. No harm in throwing him into the deep end

A wonderful hurler, sound like Harbour Rovers have very little outside of him. Is he worth a senior hurling call up
Worth a chance at it anyway. Put in some very good displays for Avondhu in senior championship but would be worried he might be too small only two points from play yesterday. Kilshannig had colm O’Shea on him yesterday who wouldn’t be known for his hurling and he did a great job keeping him quiet.

Worth a chance at it anyway. Put in some very good displays for Avondhu in senior championship but would be worried he might be too small only two points from play yesterday. Kilshannig had colm O’Shea on him yesterday who wouldn’t be known for his hurling and he did a great job keeping him quiet.
Couldn't agree more ..looks he would be blown out of it at inter County level He is a skilfully and stylish hurler but tbh there's 2 or 3 stevie condons in every senior or most Premier interclubs .He would be in the mould of Jamie coughlan but not as good

If ever I needed another excuse to not like the in laws it was yesterday!
What a feeling! We had a few bad years in a row where the age of the team was catching up with us but now to get to this stage with this young group is a great feeling. Whatever happens from here on in im not worried, the future is looking bright. The curse of the shoulder injury struck us again with Darren Fehan going off with one. He joins Josh Quinn and Shane Coleman on the injury list with shoulder injuries, that would make for a dangerous inside line. Seeing Dromina beaten by Sbm was bittersweet, would have loved to have had a crack off of Dromina after losing to them last year. Fair play to Shanballymore, I had completely written them off and I'm happy to be proven wrong.
Kilshannig are always dark horses. If they got put out the football I'd fancy them in the county let alone in Avondhu. But with both codes going they'll be at a disadvantage to the other 3 semi finalists. They've awful luck with injuries but if they tog out at full strength I can't see many standing in the way.

If ever I needed another excuse to not like the in laws it was yesterday!
What a feeling! We had a few bad years in a row where the age of the team was catching up with us but now to get to this stage with this young group is a great feeling. Whatever happens from here on in im not worried, the future is looking bright. The curse of the shoulder injury struck us again with Darren Fehan going off with one. He joins Josh Quinn and Shane Coleman on the injury list with shoulder injuries, that would make for a dangerous inside line. Seeing Dromina beaten by Sbm was bittersweet, would have loved to have had a crack off of Dromina after losing to them last year. Fair play to Shanballymore, I had completely written them off and I'm happy to be proven wrong.
Kilshannig are always dark horses. If they got put out the football I'd fancy them in the county let alone in Avondhu. But with both codes going they'll be at a disadvantage to the other 3 semi finalists. They've awful luck with injuries but if they tog out at full strength I can't see many standing in the way.
Was Josh Quinn playing yesterday?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼