Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Congratulations to the 3 lads on their nominations.

Surely Joyce is a shoo in for young hurler of the year. Cody and Butler while good and solid throughout the year just weren't in the same league as Joyce who was simply immense for the vast majority of the year, particularly when moved to center back.

Congratulations to the 3 lads on their nominations.

Surely Joyce is a shoo in for young hurler of the year. Cody and Butler while good and solid throughout the year just weren't in the same league as Joyce who was simply immense for the vast majority of the year, particularly when moved to center back.
Can't see it tbh, Joyce played well this year but made a lot of mistakes as well (not a dig, he is young). I think saying he was immense is clouded by the fact that we finally found a cb. For me Butler wins it.

Can't see it tbh, Joyce played well this year but made a lot of mistakes as well (not a dig, he is young). I think saying he was immense is clouded by the fact that we finally found a cb. For me Butler wins it.
Ah Choicy, Joyce was immense all year for us, he was on the decks sweeping out the tide when we were sinking early in the championship and he steered the ship to calm waters when moved to center back. He probably won’t get young player of the year though

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼