The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Interesting that none of the usual starting back 4 - AWB, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw started tonight and probably won't play regularly again. Elanga and McTominay give 100% but lack quality. Elanga did well for the 1st goal but that was it - very poor apart from that and butchered a sitter. Very good sub decision at HT by ETH - key for decisive 2nd goal. The 11 that started the 2nd half but with Casemiro is for McTominay will be the starting 11. Needs Anthony to give options and needs to bring in the guy from Eindhoven to replace CR7. But most important of all - Glazers Out

That’s twice in a week you’ve called me a retard and then tried to pretend the 2nd time it was for Herbert which is even sadder again.

I never get ratty on here but that’s a terrible word to call someone.

100% I thought your post was from Herb.

I only saw it wasnt after I'd replied.

To be fair you are an awful retard ;)

Interesting that none of the usual starting back 4 - AWB, Maguire, Lindelof, Shaw started tonight and probably won't play regularly again. Elanga and McTominay give 100% but lack quality. Elanga did well for the 1st goal but that was it - very poor apart from that and butchered a sitter. Very good sub decision at HT by ETH - key for decisive 2nd goal. The 11 that started the 2nd half but with Casemiro is for McTominay will be the starting 11. Needs Anthony to give options and needs to bring in the guy from Eindhoven to replace CR7. But most important of all - Glazers Out

You wot m8?

Unsurprising that Maguire, Fred and shaw all dropped and united put in a match winning performance.

Martinez man of the match for me, malacia also very good eriksen unlucky not to get in the score sheet but de gea badly exposed with his distribution hitting once the whole game by my count, not long for this world id imagine.

Take that result all fucking day though, suck my balls you scouse cunts.

Unsurprising that Maguire, Fred and shaw all dropped and united put in a match winning performance.

Martinez man of the match for me, malacia also very good eriksen unlucky not to get in the score sheet but de gea badly exposed with his distribution hitting once the whole game by my count, not long for this world id imagine.

Take that result all fucking day though, suck my balls you scouse cunts.
About time!

Have no idea why the lads are focusing on Arsenal fans when they should be tearing the shit out of the scousers.

Martinez was very good to be fair.

About time!

Have no idea why the lads are focusing on Arsenal fans when they should be tearing the shit out of the scousers.

Martinez was very good to be fair.

Ye have been sticking the boot into us non stop since the Brighton game. All delusional giddy off the back of having played no one.

The Cork Scousers have been reserved by comparison.

Genuine lolzers at Marco Polo telling us earlier how committed he was then disappearing once United’s second went in.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼