2022 Intermediate A hurling

Who are favourites for this grade

would people say? I find it very hard to call.

Sars have been strong at this grade recently and wouldn’t surprise me to see them go close
The Top2 best qualifiers will make the semi final. Cloghduv and Sars are the likely ones here but certainly no guarantees The next best 4 make Q finals . From what's unfolded the first week Aghada.lisgoold Dungourney and Kildorrery are the the likely quarter finalists but I am sure Aghabullogue Mayfieldand Midleton may think otherwise .

As predicted cloghduv will make semi final and its a shootout between Sars and Kildorrery for the other Semi final . Blackrock brought themselves back into it with a good win over aghada. That's a real tight group now.
Cloghduv will beat Douglas. Aghabullogue v Dungourney is a crunch game now Mayfield have a scrap with meelin at the bottom of Group 3

Cloughduv are through, will make a semi final if they beat Douglas. Winner of Aghabollogue v Dungourney will go through, a draw will do Dungourney.

Winner of Lisgoold Aghada will go through, winner of Blackrock Midleton will go through if Lisgoold beat Aghada. If Aghada and Blackrock win Lisgoold are out.

Sars and Kildorrery are both through. Winner gets a semi final. A draw should be enough for Sars to get a semi final too.

Cloghduv and Killdorrery for semifinal spots
Quarter final places - Dungourney Aghada Sarsfields midleton
Relegation- Meelin
Wouldn't put on any wager on those predictions though

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Prophet Song: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼