The Action Plan for Housing.

It will be like shawshank, all the warders asking them for advice,
There is an unusual rock that should not be there near a tree in the corner of an undeveloped but zoned for housing field in Carrigtwohill where you will find a small metal box.......that is where I keep my focks about the pair of them.

There is an unusual rock that should not be there near a tree in the corner of an undeveloped but zoned for housing field in Carrigtwohill where you will find a small metal box.......that is where I keep my focks about the pair of them.
if its in carrig they will also find a large arms dump.

From the PROC 'langerlords' post

'for example, ‘langerlords’ pretend family are moving in so they can get the current tenants out, but the property will be back online for 20% more within days'.

This is just plain wrong. Cork is in a rent pressure zone and rent increases are under strict controls and are tied to inflation.

You are legally required to register your tenancy with the RTB and in the case of a new tenancy you cannot raise the rent by any more than allowed under the rules.

A '20%' raise in rent in Cork is fantasy and anyone who does so should find themselves in front of the RTB.

It's little wonder landlords are leaving the market in their droves when having to contend with this kind of fake news.

From the PROC 'langerlords' post

'for example, ‘langerlords’ pretend family are moving in so they can get the current tenants out, but the property will be back online for 20% more within days'.

This is just plain wrong. Cork is in a rent pressure zone and rent increases are under strict controls and are tied to inflation.

You are legally required to register your tenancy with the RTB and in the case of a new tenancy you cannot raise the rent by any more than allowed under the rules.

A '20%' raise in rent in Cork is fantasy and anyone who does so should find themselves in front of the RTB.

It's little wonder landlords are leaving the market in their droves when having to contend with this kind of fake news.
Where is the proc langerlords post?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Fadd Jnr

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼