Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

Updates from Brexitland.
They said:
FaJFCaYXEAA5h93

How it's going:
FaJFCaZXkAAoUD4

Clear outright majority who now think that Britain was wrong to leave the EU.

Good. That trend is only increasing and at a decent clip.
Tory Britain cannot go back on it.
A Starmer Labour looks set to not go back on it.
That it was a monumental fuck up was obvious as soon as they made it.
But it will be the defining issue in British politics for years yet.

Tory Britain cannot go back on it.
A Starmer Labour looks set to not go back on it.
That it was a monumental fuck up was obvious as soon as they made it.
But it will be the defining issue in British politics for years yet.
Reminds me of Basil in Fawlty Towers "dont mention the war" in order not to embarass German guests. Because Brexit is becoming such a fuck up, the fuck up is now unmentionable in British politics

Mickey should have flown Ryanair :rolleyes:

Michael Gove has found himself stuck in Brexit-related travel chaos at an airport in Athens.

Twitter user Candida Jones shared a picture of the prominent Brexiteer in the queue at the airport, revealing that the EasyJet flight he was on had been delayed by “almost 30 hours.”

This was because of “a lack of staff due to the pandemic compounded, in the case of the UK, by Brexit.”

In the replies to the tweet, Candida confirmed that the flight was from Athens to Gatwick, and that Gove was indeed flying with EasyJet.

Almost 30hr delay to our @easyJet flight now. I'm told the problem's a lack of staff due to the pandemic compounded,in the case of the UK, by #Brexit. So it's at least some consolation to find arch Brexiteer @michaelgove caught up in the same shitshow #BrexitChaos #BrexitShambles pic.twitter.com/mYT7oDD1it
— Candida Jones 🇪🇺 (@candidaj) August 14, 2022
Candida also confronted the former education secretary over what opportunities Brexit had provided to her daughter.

When someone asked Candida what the Secretary of State for Levelling Up had to say to justify leaving the EU, she replied: “He thanked me for the opportunity of hearing that my daughter’s opportunities have been diminished by Brexit.”

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

The Ricky Lynch Band

The White Horse, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼