Cyclists

No manners, no consideration whatsoever for other road users.

He cycles along in the middle of that road at 40 kmh, the legal limit is 50.
He is therefore holding up traffic.

But that prick is too arrogant to care and he is only too happy to have more Twitter footage

John Grace is an arrogant entitled individual

A) the limit is just that, a limit. It's not a target.

B) I'm going to safely assume the driver wouldn't beep at someone driving a car doing 40 in a 50 zone.

C) "holding up traffic?" That stretch of laneway is at the very most about 500 metres. Going an extra 10kmph faster isn't going to make much of a difference. "Holding up" 😂

D) The lane clearly has markings to show cyclists are to use the lane too

That John Grace is the biggest asshole going. Supposed to be a right langer to work for. Those cameras he has have made him think he’s invincible and he goes looking for Twitter content now. Dope thinks people want to see his sweaty balls on his videos. Just praying I meet him some day.

@Cranky Corner

You're first ever post on this forum was the above, that sounds like the work of someone with a grudge tbh.

I couldn't care less what your beef with the guy is but maybe here isn't the best place to pursue it.

@Cranky Corner

You're first ever post on this forum was the above, that sounds like the work of someone with a grudge tbh.

I couldn't care less what your beef with the guy is but maybe here isn't the best place to pursue it.
I added to a thread that had been going for years. Many posts about him. Won’t be undoing any of it.

A) the limit is just that, a limit. It's not a target.

B) I'm going to safely assume the driver wouldn't beep at someone driving a car doing 40 in a 50 zone.

C) "holding up traffic?" That stretch of laneway is at the very most about 500 metres. Going an extra 10kmph faster isn't going to make much of a difference. "Holding up" 😂

D) The lane clearly has markings to show cyclists are to use the lane too
How does the following bus routes manage to fit down this " laneway "

Routes 220, 216 and 223 ?

Some laneway alright

It's a road, end of story

It like every other road, with the exception of Motorways, has to be shared with cyclists

Even self centred arrogant ones like this idiot

How cool of you to say " speed limits are a limit, not a target " wow that's so impressive.
How many people do you reckon drive below 50 in a 50 ? I would reckon very very few with most exceeding that.

What logical reason would one motorist beep at another for going 40 in a 50 please ?

Mr self centred arrogance should have been over to the side rather in the middle, of course he never ever cycled like that.
Because of he did, then he would have no footage.

My reference to " holding up traffic " was in general and on every single video that bully boy posts.

Some lane 🤣🤣🤣

Poll :

If you were queuing in a certain fried chicken premises in Cook Street would you :

A. Wonder what in Heavens name you are doing there ?

B. Stop yourself from throwing up at the state of the place?

C. Wonder what are you doing there not drunk in the early hours of the morning?

D. Suddenly realise who owns the place and give the unfortunate staff there a huge tip ?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼