Holidays.

I’m halfway through a 6 week stint in Singapore. A work gig, but the company flew the family over with me and covered expenses for us all (very kind of them to be fair!). A nice mix of work on site and back to hotel in early afternoon to work from room or poolside. Tough life 😂
It’s my 3rd trip out here this year and it’s absolute class, love it, and can easily see why people come here long term.
Made it to Sentosa at all?

Zoos should be banned.

Some absolutely should as they keep their animals in disgraceful conditions. You’ll have no argument from me there.

But some - and that absolutely includes those out here, Fota and the likes are doing great work in conservation, involved in breeding programs to widen the gene pools of endangered animals etc.
Wouldn’t be necessary if their natural habitats weren’t being destroyed, animals close to extinction weren’t being killed or captured for the pet trade etc etc.

Some absolutely should as they keep their animals in disgraceful conditions. You’ll have no argument from me there.

But some - and that absolutely includes those out here, Fota and the likes are doing great work in conservation, involved in breeding programs to widen the gene pools of endangered animals etc.
Wouldn’t be necessary if their natural habitats weren’t being destroyed, animals close to extinction weren’t being killed or captured for the pet trade etc etc.
Agreed. Wildlife parks are much better than zoos.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The 2 Johnnies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

30th May 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼