Cyclists

Poor old John gets a lot of praise in the echo chamber of Twitter for his barking mad videos of him shouting abuse at motorists.

He takes it very badly here when people point out he is off his game.

I think anyone who found themselves in the court reports for this deranged shite and didn't stop posting these videos is beyond help.

I hope soundman keeps away from youghal and midleton this weekend, too many cyclists altogether,

Wow jimmy - you really have a hardon for me today. Sorry pal but you'd be better off with your pals in the loft - I'm not interested in you.

Neither will I be anywhere near Youghal or Midleton this weekend - though I think it's more Ironman competitors than cyclists tbh. You do know they run and swim as well jimmy don't you?

Wow jimmy - you really have a hardon for me today. Sorry pal but you'd be better off with your pals in the loft - I'm not interested in you.

Neither will I be anywhere near Youghal or Midleton this weekend - though I think it's more Ironman competitors than cyclists tbh. You do know they run and swim as well jimmy don't you?
The loft is gone fella, as you well know,

Poor old John gets a lot of praise in the echo chamber of Twitter for his barking mad videos of him shouting abuse at motorists.

He takes it very badly here when people point out he is off his game.

I think anyone who found themselves in the court reports for this deranged shite and didn't stop posting these videos is beyond help.
Fuck me, you are one weirdo aren't you? First thing at 6 in the morning, you log in to PROC and post shite. It's not I who has the mental fortitude of nat. I bet you can't wait for the Metaverse so you can create some new reality for yourself to compensate for your shitty existence in this one.
They probably made a Black Mirror episode about you.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼