The Action Plan for Housing.

Eight people sleeping in doorways on Patrick Street during the week and they can open the old Dunnes for Ukrainians just like that, an absolute joke.
I trust you know that the likes of The Simon Community and St Vincent's have criteria about the state and condition people have to be in, in order to sleep in their hostels ?

Basic stuff like not strung up on drugs and pissed.
I am not sure if many of the Ukrainians have such issues.

Besides it is beautiful weather to be sleeping out doors in

I trust you know that the likes of The Simon Community and St Vincent's have criteria about the state and condition people have to be in, in order to sleep in their hostels ?

What was the condition of the people sleeping in the doorways? Did you see them as well?

Eight people sleeping in doorways on Patrick Street during the week and they can open the old Dunnes for Ukrainians just like that, an absolute joke.
I see the poor men and women as they leave the simon house every morning, it is tough any time of the year but in either extreme
of weather it must be agony, there but for the grace of god go i,

I see the poor men and women as they leave the simon house every morning, it is tough any time of the year but in either extreme
of weather it must be agony, there but for the grace of god go i,
I heard a story this week about that lad we discussed before, apparently he was threatening and abusive to a shop assistant in town.

That’s just a link I thought may be of interest as a result. Obviously I do miss a lot of the discussion due to having some posters on ignore. My apologies if I have duplicated something

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Hot Blooded Animals

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼