Cyclists

The state of it

A woman riding on a bike with her children, and your gut reaction is one of negativity.

You must be a very lonely, miserable and horrible person to be around.
Not only do you wish harm to others on bikes, but you also have a thing against women as well?
Best hide that last trait of yours. You may have gotten away with it back in the 50;s or even the 80s by misogynists aren't really tolerated all that much anymore. I bet your employer would love to know the real you.

If BE was providing a service that enables one to store bicycles, then one would think they would facilitate that in new buses.
If you went to University, you may understand the concept of 'future proofing'

But it's OK. The world needed ditch diggers too. Dont feel too hard on yourself.
Oh here we go.
It is the NTA that provide the service and BE have the contract for same, it is the NTA that provide the vehicles for same

NTA have like all other organisations put the needs of the disabled above others which I feel is only fair.

But of course the cycling brigade feel more important as usual

You, Meridian, Hank Scorpio, FermoyLad, just to name a few.

You give up so much energy on issues that pale into insignificance when people are dying on roads due to motorists speeding and carelessness. Your faux outrage over 'dangerous' cyclists is as see-through as a new PVC window.
What have you to say to me John ?

Have you got stats to back up the idea that motorists are the baddies in all of this Honky? No? Didn't think so. But unsurprised with your infantile attempt at justification.

One of the saddest facts about car accidents is that most of them are preventable. A 2016 study by the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) found that human error accounts for anywhere between 94% to 96% of all auto accidents. Several other studies have produced similar results, and every study that we know of shows that the percentage of car accidents that are caused by human error is at least 90%.

You are welcome

Any stats on the myth that cyclists are causing equal death and mayhem on our roads? Anything?

A woman riding on a bike with her children, and your gut reaction is one of negativity.

You must be a very lonely, miserable and horrible person to be around.
Not only do you wish harm to others on bikes, but you also have a thing against women as well?
Best hide that last trait of yours. You may have gotten away with it back in the 50;s or even the 80s by misogynists aren't really tolerated all that much anymore. I bet your employer would love to know the real you.
Misogynist you say

So you are saying you have been out of the game a while and that you don't have much more to offer society except post shite on PROC....
Sounds about right.

However, I guess it's the universe telling us something about you and driving.
Yes cyclists and everything about them is indeed shite

Thank you for clarifying that

His good self being the hard man against a woman

He is nothing but a cowardly bully boy

Here is a tip you wanker, stay into the side out of motorists way and you will find you will experience a lot lot less of these incidents, bully boy.
Treats his staff the same way too I’m led to believe

Since when was it a requirement to get outraged by all road incidents to be annoyed by certain incidents? Not seen anyone on here saying cyclists should be killed.

Where is the mega-thread discussion about motorists and the deaths they cause on our road?

Nah, fuck that, lets's have a moan about cyclists in a thread that is near on 10 years old.

The people here giving out are old men with not much else to offer the world. They used to be able to give out about da Black's or da Ghays, but these days it's no longer acceptable to do so... so they moan about cyclists instead.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

5th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Sprints

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼