Cyclists

And if that wanker was in closer to the kerb, this incident would not have happened.

Have camera, will record and post on line.....that is that wankers story.

If i was the motorist I would be onto the Data Commissioner, he has recorded a conversation with that motorist and is he even aware that conversation was recorded and posted online?

Yep. His lane position is too far out from the kerb for that stretch of road. He seems to be completely taken by surprise by the car he should know is going to pass him moments after the light changes.

Then he follows the car to have a wee confrontation.

The guy is a fucking imbecile. No common sense.

Yep. His lane position is too far out from the kerb for that stretch of road. He seems to be completely taken by surprise by the car he should know is going to pass him moments after the light changes.

Then he follows the car to have a wee confrontation.

The guy is a fucking imbecile. No common sense.
What distance should he be out from the kerb? By the way if he was out too far from the kerb, that doesn't give the driver the right to do a punishment pass on him.

I see. Driver is once again an idiot. Sometimes you do have to hold back and be patient and those cycle boxes are there so cyclists can be seen.
Correct, I cycle a lot and I still get annoyed by some cyclists on the road when driving but I would never resort to any of the antics shown his recent videos by drivers.

If say, 10,000 cyclists had to pay €40 a year for a registration fee that wouldn’t make much difference.

Better to put a tax of €40,000 on bike mounted cameras.

And dashcams

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Aidan Killian - Comedian
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Dan O Keeffe

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼