Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

'Pick me, pick me'.
Are you really THAT thick.

Next Week the Taoiseach AND the Tainiste will be speaking at a big event to celebrate the memory of Michael Collins which is drawing much fanfare and publicity.

Collins had unarmed men, and indeed women, deliberately, and with malice aforethought, killed. You lack the moral courage to condemn his many such "heinous" acts.

Now f*ck off with your one-eyed "100 years ago good/50 years ago bad" hypocritical selective condemnation of Irish Republican Political Violence

WHATABOUT, WHATABOUT!!!

Repeat forever...

Are you really THAT thick.

Next Week the Taoiseach AND the Tainiste will be speaking at a big event to celebrate the memory of Michael Collins which is drawing much fanfare and publicity.

Collins had unarmed men, and indeed women, deliberately, and with malice aforethought, killed. You lack the moral courage to condemn his many such "heinous" acts.

Now f*ck off with your one-eyed "100 years ago good/50 years ago bad" hypocritical selective condemnation of Irish Republican Political Violence
This.
Over the decades, the mantra was to "remove the gun from Irish politics".
Now that it has, its somehow being portrayed that its SF's fault for the fear festering in FFG at the (probable but not certain) loss of power.

FFG: "We aimed to remove the gun from Irish politics, we have succeeded. But now the result is not to our liking as our vested interests will lose sway over the political levers of power. SF must be defeated. We cannot accept our gravy train being taken from us"

:lol!:

You Shinners really do have shit for brains.
I'm not a shinner. Never said I was. I'm a taxpaying citizen who demands delivery for it people from its government. FFG have proved they are not equipped to govern everyone fairly. I will vote for who best delivers. I'm allowed defend anyone's political vision as I see fit and call it out when it falls flat on its face.

I'm not a shinner. Never said I was. I'm a taxpaying citizen who demands delivery for it people from its government. FFG have proved they are not equipped to govern everyone fairly. I will vote for who best delivers. I'm allowed defend anyone's political vision as I see fit and call it out when it falls flat on its face.
You obviously werent aware that if you are not happy with our government then you are a shinner. Thats the mentality of the ffg bots on here.

:lol!:

What was it about murdering women in front of their children that first attracted you to Sinn Fein?

Clown.

Your murdering thugs that you celebrate and glorify on a daily basis have stopped Ireland being United years ago as the amount of hatred and rancor in both communities and endless tribal bitterness over recent bloodshed with your ongoing "whataboutery" about 1798,1916 or yesterday.

Youi cannot unite a country if you do not unite the people and that will never happen for at least 50+ years if at all until the likes of the hardliners and apologists for murder and rape like yourself shuffle off this mortal coil and a much younger generation who could not care less about all the random massacres and deaths going back centuries that you wallow in can take over and concentrate on social issues and climate etc to build sustainable communities instead of celebrating bloodthirsty savages.

Enjoy waffling on about the past few hundred years but you are not even the present never mind any future.

The usual scumbags defending and attempting to justify the murder of a woman in front of her 9 year old son.

A disgusting bunch.

You have absolutely no guarantee that any of them will deliver,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kenny Live!

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼