Dublin... Is a fucking shithole

Just out of curiosity there lads and to add some logical context to this

Can anyone guess what is faster please?

An emergency service response or to reach for ones phone and press record ?

The full duration of that video is 2 minutes and 20 seconds.

It is known nowadays that people use their phones to record footage like this rather than to actually call emergency services

Do any of you have any actual knowledge of whether or not anyone actually called Gardai ?

Just out of curiosity, the last time you asked for an emergency call out of the Gardai, how long did it take before they came?

Last time I called for a similar incident with two adults fighting on a street in broad daylight in the centre of Cork, it took the Gardai 40 minutes to arrive. I could literally have crawled on my hands and knees to the Bridwell or Anglesea Street from where I was, in a fraction of that time.

Expecting the Gardai to arrive within 2 minutes 20 seconds? Good luck with that.

Woman whose screams I could hear from my apartment that she she was being attacked and raped, rang the gards, paddy wagon passed by within five minutes. Couple were all hunky dory by then.

Just out of curiosity, the last time you asked for an emergency call out of the Gardai, how long did it take before they came?

Last time I called for a similar incident with two adults fighting on a street in broad daylight in the centre of Cork, it took the Gardai 40 minutes to arrive. I could literally have crawled on my hands and knees to the Bridwell or Anglesea Street from where I was, in a fraction of that time.

Expecting the Gardai to arrive within 2 minutes 20 seconds? Good luck with that.
I cannot recall the last time that I had to contact The Gardai.

Why do you feel the need to crawl to Anglesea Street or The Bridewell by the way?

You do realise that Gardai on patrol and doing response calls are not actually usually sitting around stations waiting for calls, they differ from the Fire Service that way.

With reference to your mention of the 2 minutes and 20 seconds.
I was referring there to the length of the video clip and my point which you obviously has not grasped is.
Is there any proof there, that Gardai were even called ?

If you are so concerned about Garda response times, then send a query into Barry Mc Polin, he is the Chief Superintendent in Anglesea St.

I cannot recall the last time that I had to contact The Gardai.

Why do you feel the need to crawl to Anglesea Street or The Bridewell by the way?

You do realise that Gardai on patrol and doing response calls are not actually usually sitting around stations waiting for calls, they differ from the Fire Service that way.

With reference to your mention of the 2 minutes and 20 seconds.
I was referring there to the length of the video clip and my point which you obviously has not grasped is.
Is there any proof there, that Gardai were even called ?

If you are so concerned about Garda response times, then send a query into Barry Mc Polin, he is the Chief Superintendent in Anglesea St.

Where have you spotted these little known of phenom's, Gardai on the beat, Herr Superintendent??

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Gemma Hayes

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼