Douglas and Bishopstown lads

In my eyes ol stock irrespective where u come from- success isn’t gauged by what you’ve in your pocket But by how others regard you as in he’s decent or ‘ watch him’ etc

In my eyes ol stock irrespective where u come from- success isn’t gauged by what you’ve in your pocket But by how others regard you as in he’s decent or ‘ watch him’ etc
Lol, knew this old woman in a nursing home who had no patience with others who would boast about their children being doctors, solicitors, etc.

Will ye ever shut the fuck up she'd say, they're 10 a penny in my family, it's only a fucking job.

Loved me so she did, left me something the whole family cherish. She knew they would.

I'm reminiscing on spastics I met in the past ol stock who hailed from such areas but due to their own shortcomings and immature personalities and egocentric temperaments became ne'er-do-wells. Glad you picked yourself up.

You’ll get gobshites from gran knocksa Faranree Bishopstown Douglas all over All in the breeding My old mate from Bishopstown ( COI) used say “ an ounce of breeding Is worth a ton of feeding “

You’ll get gobshites from gran knocksa Faranree Bishopstown Douglas all over All in the breeding My old mate from Bishopstown ( COI) used say “ an ounce of breeding Is worth a ton of feeding “
What about countryside mucksavages who because of inbreeding haven't the coordination or balance to play sports other then Gaa.
Do jobs other then shovel shit and squeeze udders, and shit in ditches themselves wiping their holes with nettles. ( farmers in short )
The ones that climb out of that background become priests and nuns.

Now that destroys your theory boy

Success is going to bed at night content with your day, maybe did someone a good turn along the way who needed help.

Those who think of success in monetary term are materialistic empty souls who contribute not one jot to society.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Tony Milner

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼