The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

I thought bullly's put there was where gallo and galletti is now?

Incidentally the ssme family who ran bully's ran uncle petes.

I hadn't realised they relocated to Bantry and seem to be doing a roaring trade out west if a rain soaked Saturday of a bank holiday weekend is anything to go by

Dockland this eve.. hmmm can't wait to go back,.. had delicious Moroccan lamb koftas etc.. OH had the falafel burger etc.. fab also.. hmm... staff wer great - efficient but not in your face. I highly recommend..

Went to Sea Church this evening. Last minute decision, got my college results today so felt like celebrating!!

It was really busy there, no tables inside but we got a table on the terrace and it was a lovely evening down in Ballycotton. We had a main course and dessert each. All really good quality, even the children's menu.

Had a walk to the cliffs and a play in the playground after dinner. All in all a lovely evening.

Went to Sea Church this evening. Last minute decision, got my college results today so felt like celebrating!!

It was really busy there, no tables inside but we got a table on the terrace and it was a lovely evening down in Ballycotton. We had a main course and dessert each. All really good quality, even the children's menu.

Had a walk to the cliffs and a play in the playground after dinner. All in all a lovely evening.
Did you drive all the way back after that? Congrads on your results

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼