Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

Well then give us your expert explanation?

You went from War in Ukraine to Israel bad to parallels in northern Ireland without skipping a beat.

Im not going to bother explain how vastly different each scenario is just so you can pick holes in it.

Just add a Palestinian flag to your social media bios, be grand.

😘

You went from War in Ukraine to Israel bad to parallels in northern Ireland without skipping a beat.

Im not going to bother explain how vastly different each scenario is just so you can pick holes in it.

Just add a Palestinian flag to your social media bios, be grand.

😘
Oh ok so you post a tweet that goes from Ukraine to Israel but it is not ok that I did the same, and then you're afraid I'll pick holes in what you say, by all means have a debate but no need to run off with your ball.........under 10s debating style!! 😉

Oh ok so you post a tweet that goes from Ukraine to Israel but it is not ok that I did the same, and then you're afraid I'll pick holes in what you say, by all means have a debate but no need to run off with your ball.........under 10s debating style!! 😉

Thats it m8, I'm under the bed shaking at the prospect of your debating skills.

Lol

Not to worry lee if not a Ukrainian freedom fighter your a terrorist.

The disturbances in Jerusalem the last 2 Ramadans the blame lays firmly at the door of the Israelis without question and uncalled for.

Will there ever be a chance of Peace again like there was in the mid 90s where you had a Hawk like Yitzak Rabin who crossed the divide and made a deal. Of course he met his end at the hands of the Right Wing who Are as equal in their hatred as Hamas. Even Ariel Sharon who is vilified due to his military past saw the benefit of a negotiated solution but failed.

Was Arafat ever serious about his part in the peace accord he signed, subsequent to signing there was a series of Bus bombings across Israel and Arafat only stepped in after Shimon Peres pleaded with him on the Eve that Rabin was assasinated.

Chance was lost then probably never to be repeated.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Throwback Thursdays - Spring Break Party

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼