The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

i understand the FSG board are meeting right now in Boston to discuss Klopp and his backroom teams severance terms.... and rightly so
You're a more patient man than I am, Jim. This bluffer should hounded out of Merseyside NOW. Terms my arse. Leave now and you can keep your teeth. How's that for terms?

Naby will be back next game so everything will be cool. Fabinho has been struggling since the end of last season and it looks like his form carried over. I would start hendo, Naby, and Milly (can’t believe I wrote that) and bring Elliot off the bench. Nunez looks like the buy of the season. He changed the entire game when came on. Who will start up front for United tomorrow, Ronny or Tony, 😂😂😂

Naby will be back next game so everything will be cool. Fabinho has been struggling since the end of last season and it looks like his form carried over. I would start hendo, Naby, and Milly (can’t believe I wrote that) and bring Elliot off the bench. Nunez looks like the buy of the season. He changed the entire game when came on. Who will start up front for United tomorrow, Ronny or Tony, 😂😂😂

Tony is injured, as was announced yday.

Classic Roundyfailed.

The guy who is on half a mill a week who doesn't want to play for them will start, only because he has high standards according to Ronaldo fanboys.

Only saw bits & bobs of the game. Sounds like a very bad day at the office. I wouldn't be surprised if City dropped points in week 1 too, but that's no excuse.

Small upside is seeing both Nunez & Salah up & running and assisting eachother on day 1.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:15pm

More events ▼