Death

No fear- I’ve lost 3 brothers a sister- 2 children one an adult Parents obviously I’ve no fear for i( personal thing - each to his/ her own) My life was in turmoil Cops / taxman/ boozing/ riding Involved in serious republican activities N and south Divorce Whole mess/ I went back to church Got nothing for years- was genuinely repentant for basically being a cunt for a v long time Attended a healing mass years ago , somebody turned the light on for me and my then 2/ 3 yr old kid Up to then I could not open a bank account,put his name down for a place in my old school etc Apply for social housing ( my own long gone) God kicked in big time for this sinner Got my 10 years tax clearance certs sorted His name on Scoil an Spioraid Naoimhs list Got new work Got a house Started again Walked away big time from my previous life Now attend tbe Dominicans popes Quay both for service and Christian courses My life is now good No woman No drink For year’s Youngest in UCC Doing well in university and socially V balanced Only thing I did right was when God gave me that child 5 days a week until he started UCC ( now we meet and travel to CCFC home and away) That’s why I’ve no fear of dying I’m comfortable and confident of an afterlife in where ever heaven is Man above looks after ALL if we let him in I’m no holy Joe but a grateful man of 63

Sorry for meandering Tried to edit it as in put in commas Break up paragraphs etc wouldn’t allow me to, Might be an apple bug but nevertheless that’s my 20 p worth.

Sorry for meandering Tried to edit it as in put in commas Break up paragraphs etc wouldn’t allow me to, Might be an apple bug but nevertheless that’s my 20 p worth.
Glad you came through all that, it's how you get back up that will define you.

Me, I look forward and never back...
Can't change it.

Well done m8, its easy to wallow in self pity for whatever reason and wash ones life down the toilet. Takes guts and hard work to sort out and face life and turn things around.
Thanks boy- took years to actually wake up
Spiritually rich
Pocket poor
But content
Anyone interested in expanding their interest in Christianity etc
Dominican order are the men to awaken in you all that’s good
Really humble genuine caring and good craic ppl

Fr Philip a west Belfast man is my favourite
Man Utd and NI international
Had the lot - drink women cars money- had it all up to become a fantastic priest

( uncle was a volunteer in Belfast shot dead by the army/ so he’s lived life)

Thanks boy- took years to actually wake up
Spiritually rich
Pocket poor
But content
Anyone interested in expanding their interest in Christianity etc
Dominican order are the men to awaken in you all that’s good
Really humble genuine caring and good craic ppl

Fr Philip a west Belfast man is my favourite
Man Utd and NI international
Had the lot - drink women cars money- had it all up to become a fantastic priest

( uncle was a volunteer in Belfast shot dead by the army/ so he’s lived life)
Ya, knew someone who found great help there, has since died, genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever had the privilege of knowing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

31st Mar 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼