Cyclists

Good point.

If everyone follows the rules of the road to the letter there are still plenty of opportunities for collisions.

You need to pay due consideration to other vehicles. JG tares around oblivious.
I wouldn't dream of cycling as recklessly as he does in traffic. Largely because you have to allow for bad drivers or vans, buses, trucks that will possibly swerve out of lane.

You do this to avoid getting killed. If he is out in the middle of the road on the Carrigaline road as has been said in court then he should be hit with whatever fines they can on a repeated basis.

He will either get himself killed or cause a serious accident with people trying to overtake him.

I wouldn't wish anyone to get run over but he is an ignorant browl and a menace on the road.
🤔
His day will come because he is an arrogant, self-entitled cunt.
How soon are we going to read "Cunt Cyclist Goes Bang?"

Good point.

If everyone follows the rules of the road to the letter there are still plenty of opportunities for collisions.

You need to pay due consideration to other vehicles. JG tares around oblivious.
I wouldn't dream of cycling as recklessly as he does in traffic. Largely because you have to allow for bad drivers or vans, buses, trucks that will possibly swerve out of lane.

You do this to avoid getting killed. If he is out in the middle of the road on the Carrigaline road as has been said in court then he should be hit with whatever fines they can on a repeated basis.

He will either get himself killed or cause a serious accident with people trying to overtake him.

I wouldn't wish anyone to get run over but he is an ignorant browl and a menace on the road.

I drove motorbikes for twenty years. Family illness. The old fella was into them and I grew up around them and had a really good teacher.

This guy's videos are full of the kind of stuff I was doing for the first 6 months or so cause I was full of shit and thought I was invincible, til I got a fright getting clipped into a ditch by a van. He didn't see me.
Another time I went over the bonnet of a car on Model Farm Road when it turned at the last moment. He didn't see me either.
I put a BMW R80 into a ditch in West Cork to avoid a head on with a van. Guess who he didn't see? Me.

These are big noisy machines with headlights, a horn etc and yet you are frequently invisible to other road users. It's not malicious or deliberate on their part, it's just reality.

The feen in the licra shorts with the wee bell and the go pro with all the shouting is in permanent stealth mode on the road and is too fucking stupid to realise this fundamental fact.

@ Threadworm, as I said own it.
Seriously that is what you are going with? 😂😂
Another Fedmitty fail.

🤔
If you don't know what you accused me of, then read your shite posts, which only reflect a part of what I've said.
A few weeks in hospital doesn't indicate a serious injury. I never wished the prick a period in intensive care.
You are a stupid, superfluous piece of shite , who has a limited knowledge of the English language and who reads what he wants to and nothing more.
Over and out, you stupid tart!😏
I know exactly what I excused you of, old man, I was asking Fedmitty if he did. As for the rest of your gibberish, none of that negates the fact you wanted to see a cyclist end up in hospital because you don't like his twitter posts.

I drove motorbikes for twenty years. Family illness. The old fella was into them and I grew up around them and had a really good teacher.

This guy's videos are full of the kind of stuff I was doing for the first 6 months or so cause I was full of shit and thought I was invincible, til I got a fright getting clipped into a ditch by a van. He didn't see me.
Another time I went over the bonnet of a car on Model Farm Road when it turned at the last moment. He didn't see me either.
I put a BMW R80 into a ditch in West Cork to avoid a head on with a van. Guess who he didn't see? Me.

These are big noisy machines with headlights lights, a horn etc and yet you are frequently invisible to other road users. It's not malicious or deliberate on their part, it's just reality.

The feen in the licra shorts with the wee bell and the go pro with all the shouting is in permanent stealth mode on the road and is too fucking stupid to realise this fundamental fact.

Top post.

Theres plenty of roads I wouldn't cycle either as they're simply not safe.

If you take a dangerous road position on a busy road then its a near certainty that you are going to have repeated near collisions as he does.

Thats his funeral but as you pointed out he is zooming around the city centre at 40-50k with no consideration for pedestrian traffic or unexpected road actions.

He will either injure someone or cause a serious road accident. Thats not speculation, its a given with the way he cycles. (And you can be damn sure he is putting up a sanitised version of his carry on).

😞
Suck on something ffs!
You offering?

title.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Talisk
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

23rd Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼