Wuhan Wheeze

yeah,... kinda feel like i cheated it or something lol..
either I just was just exposed to a few bugs or my immune system kicked its ass - which ever..
hope your back to yourself asap...
Probably because you're fit and reasonably young. Honky must in his 70s by now.
bike-coffee.gif

From the Autumn you will have to go to your GP to get referred for a covid test. general testing to the public being scrapped.
there goes covid.. no one will bother get tested anymore.

My friend who is a tech nerd sorted me out with a fake covid cert a few months ago that showed i had "2 shots". It was a Scotland cert that could be done because of a glitch in their system that was taken advantage of. Was in the news at the time. Travelled to Germany, Spain, Singapore and Vietnam with it. It was barely glanced at when i was asked to show it in the airports. Obviously its obsolete and worthless now just like all the vaccine fanboys geniune covid certs are.

My friend who is a tech nerd sorted me out with a fake covid cert a few months ago that showed i had "2 shots". It was a Scotland cert that could be done because of a glitch in their system that was taken advantage of. Was in the news at the time. Travelled to Germany, Spain, Singapore and Vietnam with it. It was barely glanced at when i was asked to show it in the airports. Obviously its obsolete and worthless now just like all the vaccine fanboys geniune covid certs are.
Nope Salty, it is still a requirement for the US if your are not an American.

Fairplay but travelling with a forged document seems like a bigger risk than just getting the vaccine.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern : Kevin McGahern

Coughlan's, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼