The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If people can't understand how even the well paid will struggle to buy their own houses going forward then they've not been paying attention Jimmy. Sinn Fein and the opposition have been making that point for years now. That it would be news to them now is hardly anybody's fault but their own.

And some left FG/FF/Greens on bad terms, that's a different issue though.
I was critical of the former cllr for her comments, not critical of the party,

You the beaut who tries to lecture others on their spelling seems to have difficulty spelling the word Government even though it actually appears for you on the thread title 🤣
Dearie me!

And SF are fully in favour of trying to achieve the 2030 and 2050 climate change policies that Ireland have signed up for. You appear to be trying to chastise SF for not indulging in some blind "think of a number" speculation to refute the Government's figures when the Government had sight of the climate report, something they refused to share. And no doubt had SF indulged in such you'd have criticised them for that too.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: SF haven't published a policy document on climate since 2019 ( in that time they have published 10 health related and 7 on housing) Now your only retort is to blame the gubbermint for this failure because they didn't share the report. Could they not have commissioned their own report?

Last edited:
Dearie me!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: SF haven't published a policy document on climate since 2019 ( in that time they have published 10 health related and 7 on housing) Now your only retort is to blame the gubbermint for this failure because they didn't share the report. Could they not have commissioned their own report?

Ah, you actually think that "gubbermint" IS the correct spelling. Gotcha :rolleyes:

Dearie me!

S.F. are all for Net Zero by 2050 but even yesterday Moan O'Broin would not even state the S.F. climate target live on his own radio show that he was presenting on Newstalk when asked.

Dearie me!

That's pretty damning in fairness.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kenny Live!

The Welcome Inn, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼